The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By danneth
Mr Anderson wrote:Hoping Project Cars is decent. And hurry up with GT7
Project Cars is pretty good on PC will definitely be getting it for console as well, GT7 won't be until at least 2016 I reckon
By Mr Anderson
danneth wrote:DC update

3.33 GB, available now.

New Features:

* Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
* Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total
Gameplay Improvements:

* Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour, .
* Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
* Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
* Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
* Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
* A bug with AI car wing mirrors not showing a reflecltion has now been fixed.
* Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
* Adds a link to the PlayStation[REGISTERED SIGN]Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
* Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Photomode Improvements:

* Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
* Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
* Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
* Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.

Add-ons (coming January 27-29):

* Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation[REGISTERED SIGN]Store as a free download later in January.
* Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation[REGISTERED SIGN]Store as a premium download later in January.
This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
* The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
* The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation[REGISTERED SIGN]Store as a premium download later in January.
* The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation[REGISTERED SIGN]Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
But can you race a mate, one on one?
By Jules
Best thing so far about my PS4 is PLEX. Superb for watching content. Added prime and netflix too for an awesome media machine. Love this thing
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
Jules wrote:Best thing so far about my PS4 is PLEX. Superb for watching content. Added prime and netflix too for an awesome media machine. Love this thing
Plex is great when it works. There an annoying buffering bug that can cause headaches though
I've got it running on everything here, never had any issues with buffering.

Only issue I've noticed is that on my Synology it seems to needs the service restarting after reboots.
By smartie
I don't really get buffering issues, though I do sometimes get strange stuttering/slight freezing using a chromecast. Never really tracked down the issue as its quite rare so not sure what it is.
By mjhamilton
So this game turned out to be a flop as well in the end

Beginning to regret buying my PS4 - only recent game I have played is Lego marvel Heroes with my daughter

XBOne probably would have been a better buy
By danneth
mjhamilton wrote:So this game turned out to be a flop as well in the end

Beginning to regret buying my PS4 - only recent game I have played is Lego marvel Heroes with my daughter

XBOne probably would have been a better buy
Far from, it's a good 8/10 imo, depends if you're into the whole cinematic game, it's another split down the middle if you look over on GAF it's mainly loved by most but the reviews not so much.

Great Story, looks insane and something different, room for improvement sure and not the longest game about so won't be value for some.

I've hardly touched the PS4 tbh as CSGO has me fully locked in now, tempted to get Pcars on console just due to mates etc apart from that it's hard to be dragged away from CS atm

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]