The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By VTEC77
Updated mine last night and there are quite few cool new cars and guns since my last update (about 6 months ago) :cooldude: Nice to have some actual 'free' new content for a change :salut: Didnt bother with multiplayer as its a bit meh though :-D
By Liam Type-R
jymmm wrote:Still no heist though
tbh I wasnt expecting much from them. they will never give out big money because of the shark cards. they weren't really doing enough on there to keep it interesting, I do wonder ehat people do on it now.
By richd7
Liam Type-R wrote:they weren't really doing enough on there to keep it interesting, I do wonder ehat people do on it now.
GTA delivers more than any other game and at least all the DLC is free. Don't know what else you'd really want Rockstar to give you. It's GTA Online, if free roaming causing chaos, working with others, deathmatches, races, missions, content creator and the rest isn't enough, then I guess it's back to FPS, driving and sport games with their yearly predictable releases and paid DLC.
By Jules
Online sucked. I also can't sign in online because I bought the xbox at release and have no idea what password I used, nor do I have any idea of the email account etc used to create it, so can't recover it. Microsoft literally don't care. I'm still buying an XboxOne (because it's better) but have to start all over again; 5 years and 40,000 GP gone :(
By Liam Type-R
richd7 wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:they weren't really doing enough on there to keep it interesting, I do wonder ehat people do on it now.
GTA delivers more than any other game and at least all the DLC is free. Don't know what else you'd really want Rockstar to give you. It's GTA Online, if free roaming causing chaos, working with others, deathmatches, races, missions, content creator and the rest isn't enough, then I guess it's back to FPS, driving and sport games with their yearly predictable releases and paid DLC.
dont cause too much chaos or become a badsport.. the dlc gets paid for by shark cards (unless you enjoy earning the money, which i didnt) seeing as a lot of it needs to be purchased in-game,, if not then its only there for a short period, not all of it though, might be different now i do t know.

maybe I just get bored easily, back to only turning the xbox on once a week for me, go through stages of not touching it.
By richd7
Liam Type-R wrote:
richd7 wrote:
dont cause too much chaos or become a badsport.. the dlc gets paid for by shark cards (unless you enjoy earning the money, which i didnt) seeing as a lot of it needs to be purchased in-game,, if not then its only there for a short period, not all of it though, might be different now i do t know.

maybe I just get bored easily, back to only turning the xbox on once a week for me, go through stages of not touching it.
There's causing chaos and then there's griefing other players to death. They changed the system now but it will never be perfect as the gaming community is often full of people/children who are just full of raaaaaage (see my post in the movie clip section).

Shark Cards haven't really pulled in that much - they're an option (as opposed to some companies who force micro transactions and DLC) and you can easily make enough money by simply playing the game. I will say that everything is over priced in game (shirts for $1000 and car mods for $25000) and the mission payouts are way underpayed, but going online, with randoms or friends, doing a few missions, races, matches, easily racks up the money.

I know others that complain in the same way but they also glitched to get everything rather than play/work for it. By doing that, you're skipping the whole point of the experience. It's like having a racing game and just cheating to give you everything and top scores on every track... and then complaining that there's nothing to do and the game is boring. Sadly Rockstar implemented a system where people had to work for things and we live in a society that demands everything NOW! A lot of people who got GTA didn't want to work for stuff, they wanted it all straight away. So they were bound to find ways to cheat to their goal. But you're never going to appreciate something if you don't work for it.

I enjoyed every second in Los Santos, earning money to get cars and the rest, but that's how I chose to play it. If one choses to cheat or glitch then you can't really complain to Rockstar afterwards that there's nothing left to do. I've seen youtube clips/reviews of people saying GTA 5 has nothing left to do once you've completed the game... yet their game time is well over 40 hours! 40 hours and they still complain. Do those 40 hours mean nothing? What else for £40 can give you 40 hours of entertainment.

All comes down to whether you enjoy the freeroam sandbox style of game or not, but it's a bit off to say GTA 5 and Online doesn't have a lot to keep one interested.
By Liam Type-R
I must just get bored easily then. after a few months i wasnt finding it any fun with the same old stuff happening. Havent been on it in a good while so may give it another try at the weekend.
By Josh1921
Online was fun at first. Got boring very quickly, same sh-t over and over.
By richd7
Liam Type-R wrote:I must just get bored easily then. after a few months i wasnt finding it any fun with the same old stuff happening. Havent been on it in a good while so may give it another try at the weekend.
To be fair... you were killing everyone you met... and also to be fair... I enjoyed teaming up on your rampages :lol:
Josh1921 wrote:Online was fun at first. Got boring very quickly, same sh-t over and over.
Isn't that CoD?
By Josh1921
richd7 wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:I must just get bored easily then. after a few months i wasnt finding it any fun with the same old stuff happening. Havent been on it in a good while so may give it another try at the weekend.
To be fair... you were killing everyone you met... and also to be fair... I enjoyed teaming up on your rampages :lol:
Josh1921 wrote:Online was fun at first. Got boring very quickly, same sh-t over and over.
Isn't that CoD?
Dunno mate don't play it lol
By VTEC77
Independance Day DLC dropped yesterday :bigthumb: Single player game gets a musket and firework rocked launcher along with a cool bike and a MONSTER TRUCK :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Multiplayer gets these plus new clothes and other new stuff (cant be bothered with the multiplayer :lol: )

The Monster Truck gets 4 wheel steering but is only 2 wheel drive though :bigcry: Looks way cool and can drive over other vehicles and walls like boss :cooldude: Looks way cool :cooldude:
By Aid1987
VTEC77 wrote:Independance Day DLC dropped yesterday :bigthumb: Single player game gets a musket and firework rocked launcher along with a cool bike and a MONSTER TRUCK :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Multiplayer gets these plus new clothes and other new stuff (cant be bothered with the multiplayer :lol: )

The Monster Truck gets 4 wheel steering but is only 2 wheel drive though :bigcry: Looks way cool and can drive over other vehicles and walls like boss :cooldude: Looks way cool :cooldude:

Might download this tonight seeing as I haven't played GTA for a couple of months.
By Liam Type-R
Just updated and had a go.. where do I get the monster truck?
By VTEC77
Liam Type-R wrote:Just updated and had a go.. where do I get the monster truck?
On single player the Liberator monster truck is on the special vehicle menu when you are in your stored vehicle garage. On multiplayer you buy it from the army surplus website :bigthumb:
By Magic-R
Released on the 14th of Nov for next gen and PC............allegedly :salut:
By Magic-R
Out on the 18th, all data transferable as long as you have a Rockstar Social Account, which is lucky as I sold my 360 and deleted all the data ages ago :oops:

It looks brilliant on the next gen and seems to have gone much further than just a port from the older consoles, now playable in first person mode. :shocked!:

If you pre-order you get a free million credits, split 50/50 between modes.

Good read...http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/04/g ... erspective
By Sedge
Will buy again :salut:
By Mark
Magic what platform you on these days?

Liam pull finger out and get new console
By trancem
Think I'll buy it in a few months. FPS feature looks good, but don't think that's enough for me to buy it and play it all over again.

COD: AW will be keeping me busy
By Magic-R
Mark wrote:Magic what platform you on these days?

Liam pull finger out and get new console

Xbox One, but it's only recently I've had time to sit down and enjoy a bit of Battlefield, life has been mental.

I'm actually looking forward to giving the single player a go again, I can't really remember much about it but I think it's going to be excellent in first person.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]