The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By VTEC77
Looks pretty but its the same game which I 100% completed on the PS3. Going to be as dull as heck replaying through it when you know the outcome :sleeping: For me Far Cry 4 is where my next purchase is going to be :twisted:
By Sedge
It was a year ago and I can't remember that. I'll also try to play through making as much cash as possible to get the expensive buildings.
By berty182
anyone get this a day early??
By J@mes
Nearly but then psn went down :lol:

Could've got it from the local game shop as well but I couldn't be arsed to go back out
By nathanwest
I got mine today, just transferred all my online stuff to the new version.

First person takes a little getting used too
By berty182
nathanwest wrote:I got mine today, just transferred all my online stuff to the new version.

How does it compare to the old gen version? Visuals etc
By Certi
It's getting to the point where if you buy a game at launch you're basically agreeing to be a beta tester.
By danneth
Certi wrote:It's getting to the point where if you buy a game at launch you're basically agreeing to be a beta tester.
Pretty much what has just been said, The president and CEO of SCEA
He went on. "In the development cycle, we try to do all things. In the development cycle, we try to test against every possibility. We have a [Quality Assurance] team, we have a QA plan. You do a beta test, you scope against that. But now, in a connected world, you can't effectively test in your house or in your beta group what it means to have 50,000, 100,000, 200,000 users hit your service. And the guys [at the studio] are struggling with that. It's throwing up things they had not anticipated."
Then there is - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... -this-week

Battlefield 4 was just about the worst one of them all for many months...
By nathanwest
berty182 wrote:
nathanwest wrote:I got mine today, just transferred all my online stuff to the new version.

It's a big improvement, I didn't think I'd notice it really but I definitly did. Lots more traffic, lighting is fair more impressive etc. a quality game just made to look and feel far more impressive and refined.
By berty182
nathanwest wrote:
berty182 wrote:

It's a big improvement, I didn't think I'd notice it really but I definitly did. Lots more traffic, lighting is fair more impressive etc. a quality game just made to look and feel far more impressive and refined.
Can't wait to try this later, i haven't even played/seen the old gen version!
By J@mes
The old gen looked good enough to me, very polished.
By richd7
J@mes wrote:The old gen looked good enough to me, very polished.
This. As good as it may now look it can't be £300 better. Besides once you get past the extra shine its still the same game.

I do find it funny that the best games on this whole new generation are the best games from the last generation.
By danneth
richd7 wrote:
This. As good as it may now look it can't be £300 better. Besides once you get past the extra shine its still the same game.

I do find it funny that the best games on this whole new generation are the best games from the last generation.
I find funny people thinking the best games this gen are the ones released in the first year.
By richd7
danneth wrote:
richd7 wrote:

I find funny people thinking the best games this gen are the ones released in the first year.
Would've been nice to have some exclusives at least, some exclusives that actually work (so not counting any Ubisoft title there). Last gen had some great original launch titles, this gen has had feck all. Next year looks better though, hopefully by then Ubisoft will have worked out how to release finished games.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]