The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Moxy1980
I have just started getting into online. It takes ages to make any decent money. Been doing lots of missions and selling cars and still only have $125k! How do you make decent money!
By Sedge
They want you to buy it with real money!
By Ben_Dunning
Moxy1980 wrote:I have just started getting into online. It takes ages to make any decent money. Been doing lots of missions and selling cars and still only have $125k! How do you make decent money!
Takes a while I'm on about 500k now. As you say keep selling cars Range Rovers are fairly easy to find and get you 9k I check online for simeons car list to see which one is the best to sell. Cars can be sold every 45 minutes. The boneyard survival is fairly easy to do as long as you keep 2 people behind the porter cabin that's for 30k other than that just spam the missions.
By richd7
Confused by this as since the last update mission payouts are so much better. Usually get between ten and fifteen thousand each time, and can take a few minutes each. The longer you take, the more money you get.
By Moxy1980
The majority of missions I am doing have payouts of $1500 to $3000. Does it not update itself?
By Magic-R
Mission payouts get better as your rank goes up because you unlock more challenging missions, I seem to get about 15-20k for some missions at the moment. Also keep an eye out for double XP weekends where you get featured playlists of 4 different jobs. I think on the last double XP weekend I made 500k from just playing the playlist a few times.

I find it hard to bank and hold on to money as I'm always buying ammo, like rockets and buying and modding cars.
By richd7
Moxy1980 wrote:The majority of missions I am doing have payouts of $1500 to $3000. Does it not update itself?
Play with some higher level players and do their missions. Failing that, just take longer on each mission rather than rushing it.

It used to be better when you could give people cars for them to sell and sell as many as possible - Rockstar didn't like the idea of players having so much money when they wanted to sell their micro-transactions, so they removed it. Then everyone just found the money glitches and it all went screwy. That's the thing with having lots of money, you always start wanting more.
By Moxy1980
Anyone else having issues on PS? It keens saying rockstar cloud servers unavailable and I can't see any other players?
By Ben_Dunning
b0t13 wrote:HEISTS are finally out now! :D
Did the first one last night and it seems good we are trying to figure out how to do it under the elite time Jesus you have to be quick
By richd7
Shed loads of new outfits and they look awesome for the heists, especially if everyone is dressed up similar. Sadly a few issues online but to be expected when half the world comes into San Andreas all at the same time. 18 months on and it's still an amazing game with more FREE DLC. Free!!! Free!!! Not a word you see often next to "DLC".
By V-TEC
This latest update has broken the text message function on main story mode. If you try to read a text the phone tilts sideways and gets stuck and you cant put it away. You can still walk around looking at your phone and the only way to get rid of it is to die or throw yourself from a moving vehicle. :lol:
By richd7
Did a few heists from start to finish last night with some funny randoms and it was amazing, no question about it. Just the whole team aspect and the fact it's so clearly laid out. After it was all over and we're drinking in the strip then going our separate ways, I actually felt like I'd just dome something really big. Now just need to make $3million for the Hydra.
By richd7
Might have to get this for the PC after seeing some of the video editor created vids. Quite amazing what this game keeps on throwing out.

By EvoStu
The visuals from what I've seen are spectacular.
By EvoStu
bondyboy wrote:
EvoStu wrote:The visuals from what I've seen are spectacular.
Well I certainly enjoyed the private dances in triple screen, unfortunately you can't do/don't see anything when you take them back to their place for some fun, where's the hot coffee mod?
Hahahahahahaha you know its coming.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]