The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By I need VTEC
Not sure how this will work fairly, PC games are much easier to mod and download things like wallhacks, autoaim etc that console users wont be able to use, plus the PC players have the advantage of a keyboard and mouse.

Dubious.
By Dubbz
I've never really played CS:S like I did CS 1.6, where aimbots/wallhacks were pretty common, but what I have played of CS:S which is still 74 hours, I've never come across a blatent aimbot/wallhacker.

I don't think cheating is a big problem, particularly on Steam as it just isn't worth being VAC banned account-wide, rendering all your VAC run games useless.

Either way though, just to see, I found this on youtube :lol: Never understood aimboting. Boring, but funny to watch.

By danneth
Will be shite based on css, they need to bring 1.3 back with a mixture of 1.6 in it, aimbots and cheats aren't a problem if your playing at a level as you have to run AC etc
By Wilkeh
Was given a beta key for this a few weeks ago so been bashing it now and again. It's better than source imo but nowhere near as good as 1.6. Still much left to do though.
By danneth
just mix 1.3 and 1.6 gameplay with better graphics, how hard can it be :( actually thought about buying another PC the other day to make a comeback after watching a vid of the a 1.6 tourny the other day, but couldn't stand geeking it up again
By trancem
danneth wrote:just mix 1.3 and 1.6 gameplay with better graphics, how hard can it be :( actually thought about buying another PC the other day to make a comeback after watching a vid of the a 1.6 tourny the other day, but couldn't stand geeking it up again

haha, I know exactly what you mean mate!! been mixing/gathering abit in the last week or so, it's fun cos i'm playing on a 32inch tv running 640 res :lol: really really tempted to splash out on a brand new monitor, mouse + mousemat and headset, but keep thinking fúck that, more money for ep3 mods!

my mates got me a beta key for this new CS, dont really know much about it but i might give it a go this weekend
By danneth
Mart wrote:
danneth wrote:no chance, best monitor ever for gaming iiyama vision master pro 454 :cool:
Sure it was 10 yrs ago.
Ive not really looked at monitors in yonks, but is there plenty out there that will run 150hz now?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]