The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By DM
Lewisgame wrote:Camera roll is back. Fook knows why they got rid of it in the first place. Just need to get rid of the deleted photos file.
Thank god, stupid idea getting rid of it.
By EvoStu
DM wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:Camera roll is back. Fook knows why they got rid of it in the first place. Just need to get rid of the deleted photos file.
Thank god, stupid idea getting rid of it.
Yeah it was a tad silly. Core functionality and all that. :bigthumb:
By mjhamilton
I really hate mine - does nothing my 5S couldn't do - totally pointless bit of kit

My S5 is a bit smaller but actually more practical for it - I think apple over cooked this one

Will either get a 6 or drop back to my 5S
By Pee Zed
m1ke wrote:Got my hands on a 6 plus the other day, absolutely ridiculous. Far too big and unusable in a normal phone kind of way. DNW.
Wait....wooooot
By Lewisgame
Found another design flaw. Because the glass screen protrudes higher than the outer body. It's more likely to damage. As I've found out, I've managed to crack the very corner of the glass. I'm not sure how it happened (I was pissed) But in comparison to my old 5s that fell out of my pocket on a bike ride and didn't damaged the screen at all, although it had a few chunks missing from the outer frame.
By MarkX
Lewisgame wrote:Found another design flaw. Because the glass screen protrudes higher than the outer body. It's more likely to damage. As I've found out, I've managed to crack the very corner of the glass. I'm not sure how it happened (I was pissed) But in comparison to my old 5s that fell out of my pocket on a bike ride and didn't damaged the screen at all, although it had a few chunks missing from the outer frame.
Aren't you the chap that has bent your phone too?

Sounds to me like the problem is you and not the phone!
By Lewisgame
MarkX wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:Found another design flaw. Because the glass screen protrudes higher than the outer body. It's more likely to damage. As I've found out, I've managed to crack the very corner of the glass. I'm not sure how it happened (I was pissed) But in comparison to my old 5s that fell out of my pocket on a bike ride and didn't damaged the screen at all, although it had a few chunks missing from the outer frame.

Maybe in your opinion I am a little harsh on my phone. But I've treated my last 3 iPhones exactly the same and this one by far has been the most fragile.
By MarkX
Lewisgame wrote:
MarkX wrote:

Maybe in your opinion I am a little harsh on my phone. But I've treated my last 3 iPhones exactly the same and this one by far has been the most fragile.
Maybe you'll just have to alter how you treat your phone then, or put it in an Otterbox Defender!
By MarkX
I don't think it's poorly designed at all.

I ended up getting the 6 and decided to go caseless, I have treated it like I treated my previous phones and have no scratches, chips, bends or anything else to speak of.

So, imo the phone is just fine.
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:5S is the most robust phone I've ever owned.
You say that EVERYTIME a new iPhone comes out.

Remember the last time you said something similar and you chipped the phone? :roflmao:
By Adey
mjhamilton wrote:I really hate mine - does nothing my 5S couldn't do - totally pointless bit of kit

My S5 is a bit smaller but actually more practical for it - I think apple over cooked this one

5S or S5 :scratch:
By mjhamilton
Adey wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:I really hate mine - does nothing my 5S couldn't do - totally pointless bit of kit

S5.. as in Samsung S5 as this is a comparible sized platform
By Adey
mjhamilton wrote:
Adey wrote:

You mention having both in your post :-D
By mjhamilton
Adey wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
Adey wrote:

You mention having both in your post :-D

I have both... I have a drawer full of this shizzle, WinMo, Android, Apple, etc, etc, etc :bigthumb:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]