The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
Lewisgame wrote:
Jules wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Jules wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:I've bent it back straight the last few times. It'll bend again no doubt in the next day or 2. It's not very noticeable but if you place a straight edge across the phone it's definitely distorted.
Get a different job with less bending over. Rent boy is a young mans game anyway
The voice of experience. :lol:
Nah, it's also a poor mans game.
Not a poor mans game considering how much your dad pays ;)
Yeah I don't think you thought about that comment did you?
By EvoStu
Adey wrote:
EvoStu wrote: Yeah I don't think you thought about that comment did you?
:scratch: How could he?
Exactly. So don't go making comments about family. Simple.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
Adey wrote:
EvoStu wrote: Yeah I don't think you thought about that comment did you?
:scratch: How could he?
Exactly. So don't go making comments about family. Simple.

to be fair I am not a fan of responses like that one at all.. I am sure we can all dig up things like that if we wanted to, or just take as good as we give....... especially applicable when the person making the comment has used similar remarks on the past when it suited him without any thought as to whether the other person may have someone who has died

A weird fuzzy line was crossed with that one IMO :shouldbeinteresting:
By Jules
It really didn't bother me, don't worry about it. I give out more than enough to take it.

Moving on, can't see me updating to 8.1 until I complete pokemon on my GBA emulator now :-D
By mjhamilton
Jules wrote:It really didn't bother me, don't worry about it. I give out more than enough to take it.

Moving on, can't see me updating to 8.1 until I complete pokemon on my GBA emulator now :-D
beta 2 is only just out.. they make take their time after the .0.1 fiasco...
By Lewisgame
Jules wrote:It really didn't bother me, don't worry about it. I give out more than enough to take it.

Apologies if I offended you. End of the day it was only banter.
On the bendy phone topic. Struggling to get a decent enough picture to show it. To be honest it's barely noticeable. With a straight edge across the phone screen there's probably 0.5-1mm gap in the middle.
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
EvoStu wrote:OSX 10.10

Not bad. :bigthumb:
Introduced the WiFi and Bluetooth bug!
Did some digging on the matter anyway.

In short, Apples Keyboard and Mouse cause inference with the WiFi that it becomes unusable. Turn off the Bluetooth devices, everything's back to normal...
No issues here.
By V-TEC
mjhamilton wrote:

8.1 is out now
By mjhamilton
V-TEC wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:

8.1 is out now
So it is :lol:

Been on beta since the 8th so let's see what happens
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
Evostance wrote:
EvoStu wrote:OSX 10.10

Not bad. :bigthumb:
Introduced the WiFi and Bluetooth bug!
Did some digging on the matter anyway.

In short, Apples Keyboard and Mouse cause inference with the WiFi that it becomes unusable. Turn off the Bluetooth devices, everything's back to normal...
No issues here.
or here?!?!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]