The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By KingboyD
If I`m reading this right with iMessage it will now send a txt message over wifi??? If so then this is big for me as it means no more waving my arms round the house like a feking lunatic fishing for o2 network signal :salut:

Wireless sync/update & the camera button sound cool aswell but TBH these last 2 should have been standard from the beginning.
By gringosteve
U will be able to message other iPhone users only.. A bit like bb messenger or whatsapp
By KingboyD
gringosteve wrote:U will be able to message other iPhone users only.. A bit like bb messenger or whatsapp
Yeah, that will do me, most of my mates and my Mrs have iPhones :-D
By Fly100
im liking looks of this!
By EvoStu
So they've copied bb messenger, pingchat & live profile. Awesome! Wonder if they'll patent that as well?
By I need VTEC
Whatsapp still owns no matter what messaging app they try and come up with.
By J4Y
I need VTEC wrote:Whatsapp still owns no matter what messaging app they try and come up with.
This times a million, it's it cross platform performance that makes it so good. This and facetime have Saved my wife a fortune in mms SMS and talking to her sister and nephew in the states
By beefwilder
EvoStu wrote:So they've copied bb messenger, pingchat & live profile. Awesome! Wonder if they'll patent that as well?
Stu, I get the impression you dont much like Apple! :lol:
By EvoStu
beefwilder wrote:
EvoStu wrote:So they've copied bb messenger, pingchat & live profile. Awesome! Wonder if they'll patent that as well?
Well, I have an iPad, iPod, Apple TV and a Mac book Pro. What I really dislike about Apple is their fans gullibility in believing what Apple are doing is new and exciting, when its clearly not. They are the masters of repackaging at the moment. I mean come on, even the most die hard Apple fans can't look at that messaging system and say its not a direct copy of Pingchat or BBM? Also the notifications all in one place that can be pulled from the top of the screen..........thats Android default! :lol:

With regards to their Cloud service.....or iCloud :lol: No doubt Apple fans will be rejoicing at the creativity of their Apple Gods at coming up with this, but I remember back in 2002 when Cable & Wireless announced a Cloud service and back then it was dismissed as never going to take off. Apple are just awesome brilliant fantastic cool at repackaging other peoples products recently.
By RSFN2GT
^^ I'd hate myself if that sort of thing wound me up. :lol:
By EvoStu
RSFN2GT wrote:^^ I'd hate myself if that sort of thing wound me up. :lol:
I hate other people not myself. :wink:
By xdcx
EvoStu wrote:So they've copied Gruppe M, Beaks & some random dude from Europe who made gearbox bushes. Awesome! Wonder if they'll patent that as well?
lol.
By smartie
EvoStu wrote:
beefwilder wrote:
Well, I have an iPad, iPod, Apple TV and a Mac book Pro. What I really dislike about Apple is their fans gullibility in believing what Apple are doing is new and exciting, when its clearly not. They are the masters of repackaging at the moment. I mean come on, even the most die hard Apple fans can't look at that messaging system and say its not a direct copy of Pingchat or BBM? Also the notifications all in one place that can be pulled from the top of the screen..........thats Android default! :lol:

With regards to their Cloud service.....or iCloud :lol: No doubt Apple fans will be rejoicing at the creativity of their Apple Gods at coming up with this, but I remember back in 2002 when Cable & Wireless announced a Cloud service and back then it was dismissed as never going to take off. Apple are just awesome brilliant fantastic cool at repackaging other peoples products recently.
And yet only the most gullible think anything of the sort, thats just trite garbage anti Apple people dish out constantly. :salut: :smile:
By DANCTRs-o-t
Wonder why they've decided only now with the wireless sync/updates!! Least this gives me a reason to bother updating my phone again. Not done it for ages!.
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:And yet only the most gullible think anything of the sort, thats just trite garbage anti Apple people dish out constantly. :salut: :smile:
I'm not the only one matey. :wink:
By ollielloyd
Just a shame we got to wait a few months for it!
By Fly100
Does it support UMA ?? I know there its a hardware thing too, but would be an indication of the Iphone 5 supportting UMA.
By jtc
Fly100 wrote:Does it support UMA ??

??

:scratch:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]