The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By EvoStu
Sorry mate I've been chocka with work. I just found out it doesn't have NFC on board? I have an NFC tag setup in the office at the moment and need it. Sorry :-(
Never mind - Llama is a really good location based app, but I guess it can't replace NFC fully if that's what you're using. Strange they didn't incorporate it given the whole Google pay thing coming, but I guess that would mean fingerprint scanning too?
By EvoStu
Adey wrote:Loved that phone. 5x looks like it's going to be good.
It's still the best phone I've ever owned. A few foibles, what phone doesn't have? But all in all its going to be tough to replace.
By jtc
Shame the new nexus phones are so expensive. You're getting a lot, but paying for it.

I've ordered a new Chromecast Audio for the office - been waiting for a first party solution (that doesn't rely on a HDMI converter) for ages! Also great Spotify has been updated to support Chromecast, so no more relying on Spoticast.

£30 per Chromecast Audio and they'll be doing software that does multi-room audio. I seriously hope it's decent quality audio because for that price I'll have them everywhere!
jtc » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 pm wrote:Shame the new nexus phones are so expensive. You're getting a lot, but paying for it.

I've ordered a new Chromecast Audio for the office - been waiting for a first party solution (that doesn't rely on a HDMI converter) for ages! Also great Spotify has been updated to support Chromecast, so no more relying on Spoticast.

£30 per Chromecast Audio and they'll be doing software that does multi-room audio. I seriously hope it's decent quality audio because for that price I'll have them everywhere!
When you compare it to phones of similar specs, I really don't think it's that expensive at all. iPhone 6S+ is what, £700? Similar price for the S6+

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]