The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
EvoStu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:17 pm wrote:I'm always sceptical of photos as they're always in major controlled situations. However that video is mighty impressive.
those photos above aren't Google controlled ones. One of their employees is a very good photographer, and they just let him go off and take his own photos
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
EvoStu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:17 pm wrote:I'm always sceptical of photos as they're always in major controlled situations. However that video is mighty impressive.
those photos above aren't Google controlled ones. One of their employees is a very good photographer, and they just let him go off and take his own photos
They're not going to allow any old tripe to be used officially. Let's see how it does in the hands of a typical user before we get excited.
EvoStu wrote:
Evostance wrote:
They're not going to allow any old tripe to be used officially. Let's see how it does in the hands of a typical user before we get excited.
The first 2 photos are user photos. First one was taken on a loaner by an editor at Android Authority I think it was.

Second was taken as the Nexus event my Phandroid.

The rest were taken by a Googler who is on Google+. Romain Guy. Go look him up, has even specified that they're not controlled conditions and we're all taken in automatic mode.

Hummingbird video was taken by the development lead David Burke
By EvoStu
The first pic is pretty good, the second is poor, the rest are taken by someone who obviously has access to Nexus early development devices (not a standard user).

Like I say, give them to normal users, and let's see how they stack up.

I'm a big Android fan but its a fact their camera performance lags behind that of Apple.
EvoStu wrote:The first pic is pretty good, the second is poor, the rest are taken by someone who obviously has access to Nexus early development devices (not a standard user).

I'm a big Android fan but its a fact their camera performance lags behind that of Apple.
Hang on, let's be fair here. Google's camera development lags behind, Samsung on the other hand are far superior to Apple
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
EvoStu wrote:The first pic is pretty good, the second is poor, the rest are taken by someone who obviously has access to Nexus early development devices (not a standard user).

Hang on, let's be fair here. Google's camera development lags behind, Samsung on the other hand are far superior to Apple
Hahahahahaha take the blinkers off mate. They are close but they're not superior. lol.
EvoStu wrote:
Evostance wrote:

Hahahahahaha take the blinkers off mate. They are close but they're not superior. lol.
Take a look at DXO. Sony Xperia Z5 just out ranked the lot
By EvoStu
I read DXO a lot. However it's just one site, not a bible. The reality is that the Apple cameras are the benchmark (and thats coming from an Android fan).
andy.h » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:14 pm wrote:Any reason why they have dropped the n10? Like you said it's a great bit of kit mines still going strong after I bought it when it was first released.
Standard 2 year cycle I guess. Nexus 5 won't get next years update

The OTA links are out too:
http://www.droid-life.com/2015/10/06/do ... us-mra58k/
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
andy.h » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:14 pm wrote:Any reason why they have dropped the n10? Like you said it's a great bit of kit mines still going strong after I bought it when it was first released.
Standard 2 year cycle I guess. Nexus 5 won't get next years update

The OTA links are out too:
http://www.droid-life.com/2015/10/06/do ... us-mra58k/
Cyanogen will pick up the 6 release for the N10 no doubt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]