The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By Barney
Hey, how you manage that? I'll have to use an old save and go out deeper into the wastelands, I had no other quests to follow than the main vein.
By karl
you can still do them post completion of the main quest, I remember finishing it quite quickly myself, but there is so much to do in the wasteland that the best advice is to go walk abouts and explore like Skyrim!
By Barney
It's sent me to the main menu screen where there is no continue, just reload or new game, I wanted to run around as the saviour for a bit
By karl
ok, been a while since I played it, so I guess a reload is the best option, and keep the final mission for when you're ready to complete. Alternatively, try New Vegas, it's very similar, another adventure rather than a new sequel, it is about a fiver now and well worth it :salut:
By karl
yeah, I'd agree with that. I've got Mass Effect 3 to finish, and Deus Ex, which you really should give a try if you haven't already, epically good game
By Mart
You haven't done the side quest stuff because there is more of that than the main story. A good indication would be your gamerscore on how much you have done as most of the 1,000pts are various main/side missions. Not to mention 3 expansion DLC packs for it.
I wouldn't play NV so soon after 3. Too much of the same will ruin the experience.

Deus Ex. Brilliant if a little lacking in free roam and it's short.
By Barney
I honestly didn't bang the main quest just followed my nose and there was no deviations to take. Bit of a sh1tter that you can go off and do side quests after :-|

Ace combat then mass effect 2 or red dead for me next
By Grov24
Broken Steel is good for Fallout 3 you can carry on after the main quest and you can level to 30.
By sk8flex
Mart wrote:Deus Ex. Brilliant if a little lacking in free roam and it's short.
Dude, you´re still alive? [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I started Deus Ex a few months ago and found the boss fights incredibly hard, need to give it a go again soon.

Fallout 3 is definitely one of my favourite games, make sure you do all the side quests. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Mr Anderson
I loved Deus Ex. And yes the bosses are hard, but bosses should be, and they used to be tough in all games, taking 10 maybe 20 attempts to beat, then dancing around the house in celebration.

Too easy nowadays
By Mart
sk8flex wrote:
Mart wrote:Deus Ex. Brilliant if a little lacking in free roam and it's short.
Dude, you´re still alive? [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
:lol: Yea still alive dude. Not been gaming much on my 360 recently.
Are you still playing BF3 with Mitch and co?
Mr Anderson wrote:Too easy nowadays
Then you MUST play Dark Souls then. Tell you now it'll restore your faith in difficult gaming and bosses.
By Mr Anderson
I have mate, but that was a bit too hard, never managed to reach a boss. Should have given it more time.

Sold it to Smartie
By Sedge
Hmmm. This is an old thread. Bumpity.

I bought the Game of the Year edition at the weekend. Around 15 hours in and it's a great game. Doesn't feel six years old at all.
As it shares so much with Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas it was really easy to pick up and play.

I think this evenings adventurer will be to The Pitt as I've read there is an ammo converting machine in there. I was used to converting ammo in FO:NV so it'd be good to do that in FO3.

Looking forward to FO4 even more now.
By Mad-Dog
Sedge wrote:Hmmm. This is an old thread. Bumpity.

I bought the Game of the Year edition at the weekend. Around 15 hours in and it's a great game. Doesn't feel six years old at all.
As it shares so much with Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas it was really easy to pick up and play.

I think this evenings adventurer will be to The Pitt as I've read there is an ammo converting machine in there. I was used to converting ammo in FO:NV so it'd be good to do that in FO3.

Looking forward to FO4 even more now.
I might have to dust off my ps3 and get back onto new Vegas

I love the series and I'm also looking forward to 4
By Sedge
Thanks :salut: I normally do everything before the main story! This time I've done a few bits of the main quest but now it's time for the side missions and DLC.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]