The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The nerds hangout. Anything technology related. TV's, phones, PC's, consoles this is the place!!
By karl
This, Oblivion & 'Vegas are among the greatest games ever
By Grov24
karl wrote:This, Oblivion & 'Vegas are among the greatest games ever
Silence f00!

No seriously you might be right there, but Half Life is above them. :WOOT
By Dubbz
Not morrowind? I didn't play it, but heard it was better than oblivion?
By karl
Morrowind kinda sucked to be fair, Oblivion is so much better than it
By karl
don't come close
By karl
the 2D ones were good in their day
By karl
Mass Effect 2 is up there with them too, as is Half Life 1 & 2
By Mr Anderson
I'm a fan of Mass Effect 2 aswell, so much better than the first one.

You got Fable 3 yet? I'm getting it once i've finished Vegas, will take a while due to the mrs rationing it.
By karl
I've got the gimmies and mustavs since reading about it on here, but in the past three weeks I have bought Dead Boring 2, God of War 3 and 'Vegas, and only the later have I played, but will probably swap DB2 for it tomorrow, but recent mutterings on here about Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Bioshock 2 have put them on my radar, but I still have to finish Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption & Mafia 2, and play a bit more of F1 2010 :lovl:
By Mr Anderson
Alan Wake? That was shite! Bought and sold within 12 hours. Mafia II looks average, a good rental. Heard good things of F1 2010, if I eventually finish the aforementioned RPGs I will give it a go.
By Dubbz
Fallout 3 is really good I admit, but I think HL1 & 2, Bioshock & WoW all top it as better games.

Mass Effect 2 is also great. What about Dragon Age too.
By karl
I bought Dragon Age and returned it the next day :lovl:
By Mr Anderson
The story was sh*te but as the classic build yourself up whilst exploring the map, it ticked the boxes.
By karl
it was way to clunky for a modern game, and the graphical representation was a little limited, I just didn't like it. I love the rpg's that mix real time shooting with the complex character development underneath :smile:
By Mart
Splinter Cell Conviction is very polished Karl. I keep meaning to do the co-op stuff on that.
You haven't played Bioshock 2?... :shock: That is a must play
Alan Wake won't take long. It's too linear and short. Bollox to paying for the extra episodes as well. Easy game to crack 1000 pts :smile:

I love Dragon Age: Origins
Baldurs Gate is pure win for the day. Another game I thought was the mutts nuts was Summoner. It was buggy, graphically poo for a PS2 game, but the playstyle was awesome.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]