The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By dave_sw1
the only good thing is, you can be safe in the knowledge they will become someones bitch in prison, and walk a bit funny when they come out! :lol:
By Ctr vtec
Some nobs these days really p*ses me off

Gutted for you
By BLINGSTER
gray-efc wrote:thanks everyone. i usually do take me keys to bed with me aswell! the only thing im worried about now is that im 21 with 0 ncd an a theft claim. looks like im no longer going be able to afford a ctr if they dont get it back in one peice.

they also robbed me mums bag with all her cards an money in. Why avnt we got a rottweiler rather than than a cavalier king charles :twisted:
Cavalier King Charles, The Lada Riva of the dog world! :shock:
By Epiphany
BLINGSTER wrote:
gray-efc wrote:thanks everyone. i usually do take me keys to bed with me aswell! the only thing im worried about now is that im 21 with 0 ncd an a theft claim. looks like im no longer going be able to afford a ctr if they dont get it back in one peice.

they also robbed me mums bag with all her cards an money in. Why avnt we got a rottweiler rather than than a cavalier king charles :twisted:
Cavalier King Charles, The Lada Riva of the dog world! :shock:
Lol, in the words of Turkish from Snatch.
"That thing would do more damage if you fed it to em"
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]