The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Cracksta
Danith wrote:
evo_works wrote:Keighly sports and performance centre :(
Oh is that what it's called............. :angel:
Bought my FTO from there, in hindsight I should of walked away but bought it as I travelled all the way from London to Part-ex.

I recall one of the workers doing a burnout on an MR2 across the yard, more like 3 sec burn outs, reverse and repeat, doubt it was their own car. This company should be shut down for all complaints on google :bumsmack:
By Liam Type-R
15repyt wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:What colour are the people that run it?
What does that matter??
I have read a few things in the paper lately and this is the sort of misbehaviour 'they' were getting up to.
By bornlucky1
15repyt wrote:
What does that matter??
White people do better burnouts that's why.
By v6bloke
bornlucky1 wrote:
15repyt wrote:
What does that matter??
White people do better burnouts that's why.
FLOL :roflmao:
Bought my FTO from there, in hindsight I should of walked away but bought it as I travelled all the way from London to Part-ex.
You should have bought my old white fto off me... miss that car it looked and sounded the mutts nuts :)

By macca-tdi
bornlucky1 wrote:
v6bloke wrote:No i was out car has been stolen to order i reckon
An ep3? Seriously, surely if you were stealing a car to order you'd steal something a little more fancy/special/expensive/exotic?

More likely the local idiot/housebreakers wanted a joyride.
yeah why not....itll be like a ferrari in pakistan that, and bet your bottom dollar thats where itll be off on a container ship!!!!!!!!!! :bad-words:
By baddohc
You want to steal and sell something that's not exotic pal so it won't arouse suspicion...
a 2001-2006 civic running gear on papers is probably worth £200-£400 but in the uk the running the gear is going for £1000+
so would imagine its going for upto 2k in Europe, Cyprus or similar places.
By EP3crew
macca-tdi wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
v6bloke wrote:No i was out car has been stolen to order i reckon
An ep3? Seriously, surely if you were stealing a car to order you'd steal something a little more fancy/special/expensive/exotic?

More likely the local idiot/housebreakers wanted a joyride.
yeah why not....itll be like a ferrari in pakistan that, and bet your bottom dollar thats where itll be off on a container ship!!!!!!!!!! :bad-words:
No one would look at a CTR in Pakistan they got the real ferrari's there too
Ferrari's arnt just in England

And little joyriders don't even nick CTRs any more

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]