The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By rickmiles
BMW 1 SERIES STOLEN 120d - WIGAN - 9TH MAY 2013 (model badges still in place)

Burglary - Keys Stolen from inside the house - Between 12am Midnight to 6:45am

Nothing else taken that I have discovered, had opportunity for laptop and iPad in the kitchen.

No news as of 10th May - Has distinctive and rare 18inch alloys - Smaller sportier mirrors and dark genuine BMW tinted rear windows.

(Has small Sheffield United decal at the top of the rear window) Apart from that, very difficult to tell apart from other similar cars especially if the reg has been changed.

REGISTRATION PE09YKJ

Any information, please contact myself Rick on 07889 367 154

By GMballistic
Nice motor and sorry to hear the thieving scum have it. :bad-words:

Hope you get it back. *Bump* :bigthumb:
By Willst220
Horrible thing to happen to you. Worse case is its probably already In bits, or whole in a container ready to be shipped overseas. Best of luck mate.
By rickmiles
Willst220 wrote:Horrible thing to happen to you. Worse case is its probably already In bits, or whole in a container ready to be shipped overseas. Best of luck mate.
Couldn't agree more. I thought that as soon I discovered it was gone. Plates swapped and thats the magical ANPR cameras fooled.
So surprised I never had a problem when I had the Type R. I bought the 1 Series to look a little more inconspicuous. Clearly that didn't work..

I ask myself would I want it back after a skank has driven the flip out of it? Probably not..
By rickmiles
civictyper45 wrote:would have been chopped by now dont think you will find it :shouldbeinteresting:
I hate to agree but I have to. I believe the first day is crucial. I can't say at what time it was stolen, by the time I had discovered it gone it could have been well away. It had a full tank of diesel also. Twats!
By GMballistic
Really what we need is something like this to protect our vehicles;

Although you may need a new car afterwards atleast they'll be one less thieving scum bag. :WOOT
By Willst220
Bet you're not sleeping knowing someone's been in your house either are you? I know I'd be restless. Then probably heighten my security. Sh*t all round.
By Mr Anderson
GMballistic wrote:Really what we need is something like this to protect our vehicles;

Although you may need a new car afterwards atleast they'll be one less thieving scum bag. :WOOT
Nah, Magnavolt ftw. No embarassing alarm noise....and it wont even run down your battery.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]