The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By bornlucky1
civictyper45 wrote:
eatthis wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:front door wasnt locked and theres a audi s3 on the drive what do you expect? :wink:
what you DONT expect is for 2 slices of scum to walk into your front room and threaten you with a crowbar!! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
Not sure what town your from but here in manchester its a everyday thing where peoples doors are being kicked thru just for the cars hardly anything new

Sent from my GT-I9300
Maybe its just where i live, but here you don't expect people to jut walk through your door when your sitting in the living room, we leave our door unlocked most of the time so that i dont need to get up every time a friend or family member chaps the door.

Whatever way you look at it, leaving the door unlocked is no excuse for a skankbag like that to walk in with a metal bar and threaten you. I've got a feeling it'll be on crimewatch that video.
By Lanky_CTR
There are some proper low lifes out there that do this sort of stuff but leaving the front door unlocked is a bit stupid. When ever i go in my house I always lock the door as soon as im inside as you never know whats going to happen.

Hope the guys get caught though as steeling the car is bad enough but to threaten a family with a crow bar is disgusting.
By civictyper45
bornlucky1 wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
eatthis wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:front door wasnt locked and theres a audi s3 on the drive what do you expect? :wink:
what you DONT expect is for 2 slices of scum to walk into your front room and threaten you with a crowbar!! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
Not sure what town your from but here in manchester its a everyday thing where peoples doors are being kicked thru just for the cars hardly anything new

Sent from my GT-I9300
Maybe its just where i live, but here you don't expect people to jut walk through your door when your sitting in the living room, we leave our door unlocked most of the time so that i dont need to get up every time a friend or family member chaps the door.

Whatever way you look at it, leaving the door unlocked is no excuse for a skankbag like that to walk in with a metal bar and threaten you. I've got a feeling it'll be on crimewatch that video.
obviously its not on and got a feeling the scrotes will be caught soon enough but the fact that you leave the front door unlocked and get caught by surprise is just plain stupidity esp when you have a Audi S3 on the drive if it was lets say a for mondeo x titanium sport then thats another story :lol:
By FireBIade2
Great CCTV footage! Won't be long before they are nicked tbh even the description of the black car will lead to more people being arrested I expect.

Always lock your door folks! The fact that they have CCTV suggest they knew that crime is 'likely' in their neighbourhood though, so I guess they were relying on the crims noticing the cameras and not bothering. This pair were obviously not too bright though :lol:
By Omni
Surprised we haven't had the usual selection of "No way I would have given them my keys, I would have fought them to death in my dressing gown" comments yet

This place is slacking.
By 11110111
I assume in the vid that the S3 owner was aware that someone was intending to steal his car (someone keeps trying to open the door whilst tw4t holds it shut)

Assuming that the door was locked, who is to say that he wouldn't have just knocked the door, waited for it to open and proceeded to steal the car anyway

just saying that leaving the door locked might not have stopped this happening
By civictyper45
11110111 wrote:I assume in the vid that the S3 owner was aware that someone was intending to steal his car (someone keeps trying to open the door whilst tw4t holds it shut)

Assuming that the door was locked, who is to say that he wouldn't have just knocked the door, waited for it to open and proceeded to steal the car anyway

just saying that leaving the door locked might not have stopped this happening
it most likely wouldn't have stopped them but i think kicking the door down in broad daylight would have caused quite a bit of commotion which is the last thing thieves probably wanted and also maybe it would have given the property owner a bit of time to give the popo a ring :ymca:
By Omni
I think what he's saying is they'd just have had to knock the door, then peoples natural reaction is to open it and see who is there then boom, barge their way in.

Unless they had one of those safety chains fitted like my Grandma had, which are completely impervious to forced entry.
By 11110111
Omni wrote:I think what he's saying is they'd just have had to knock the door, then peoples natural reaction is to open it and see who is there then boom, barge their way in.
:clap:
By Liam Type-R
Sad that you cant even go in to your own house without locking it up behind you.

Oh and i wouldve stabbed him in the eye with the key as i handed it to him and caught the crowbar as the other swung for me and stuck it up his arse, then run after the corsa and dragged him out the window by his penis shoving it down his throat half way out.
By dutch
Liam Type-R wrote:Sad that you cant even go in to your own house without locking it up behind you.

Oh and i wouldve stabbed him in the eye with the key as i handed it to him and caught the crowbar as the other swung for me and stuck it up his arse, then run after the corsa and dragged him out the window by his penis shoving it down his throat half way out.

Cus you on the internetz and yo hard bruv :-D
By trancem
Liam Type-R wrote:Sad that you cant even go in to your own house without locking it up behind you.

:lol:
By danneth
pulpmelon_r wrote:Does anyone know where to buy one of those tazers from :think:
yes, my mate ordered some from abroad, bit of a bummer when customs informed the police and he got raided :lol:
By Liam Type-R
dutch wrote:

Cus you on the internetz and yo hard bruv :-D
Its just my fing what i do, Helpin people.
By V-TEC

Now thats a video I would like to see. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]