The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Liam Type-R
danneth wrote:No need to lock the door here,

1, who wants to nick a mazda
2, my estate houses the general villains in the vid so they go elsewhere
Justified. :lol:
By eatthis
civictyper45 wrote:front door wasnt locked and theres a audi s3 on the drive what do you expect? :wink:
what you DONT expect is for 2 slices of scum to walk into your front room and threaten you with a crowbar!! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
By Mikey81
That is horrible to see. When I bought my current house the front door needed replacing and I chose one that can't just be opened like that, you need to use a key every time, just on the off chance I forgot to lock it etc.

Hopefully they will be/were caught
By civictyper45
eatthis wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:front door wasnt locked and theres a audi s3 on the drive what do you expect? :wink:
what you DONT expect is for 2 slices of scum to walk into your front room and threaten you with a crowbar!! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
Not sure what town your from but here in manchester its a everyday thing where peoples doors are being kicked thru just for the cars hardly anything new

Sent from my GT-I9300
By Omni
muz wrote:
Leep3 wrote:it would be nice to see a pair of rotties devour the sh-t pots :yum:
Staffies FTW
muz wrote:Why should you need to lock the house especially when you're in! Would enjoy watching my dogs get stuck into them pair of Alan Hanson s .....
These are the same ones that have an excellent temperament and wouldn't harm anyone, right? :scratch:
By bearman
dutch wrote:You lot really think a locked door would stop cunts like this.
They seemed pretty oppurtunistic to me, only one guy getting out at first to see if the door is unlocked

Sucks, but this day and age unless i was in a really remote area i would always lock my door. The police have been trying to drill home this message for years. Wonder if insurance companies could wriggle their asses out of something like this because of the door being unlocked?
Last edited by bearman on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Just Dirk
Omni wrote:
muz wrote:
Leep3 wrote:it would be nice to see a pair of rotties devour the sh-t pots :yum:
Staffies FTW
muz wrote:Why should you need to lock the house especially when you're in! Would enjoy watching my dogs get stuck into them pair of Alan Hanson s .....
These are the same ones that have an excellent temperament and wouldn't harm anyone, right? :scratch:
They don't like the door being knocked, if it were small children stealing the keys the dogs would be fine :lol:
By dutch
We always lock our door at all times, not because of this because her mate has a habbit of just walking in... home and away style, and i watch tv naked. But being serious when she was renting with friends a few years ago the front door was kicked off the hinges in seconds. So a locked door, especially a pvc one is no obstacle.
Last edited by dutch on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Just Dirk
dutch wrote:We always lock our door at all times, not because of this because her mate has a habbit of just walking in home and away style, and i watch tv naked. But being serious when she was renting with friends a few years ago the front door was kicked off the hinges in seconds. So a locked door, especially a pvc one is no obstacle.
So she's no stranger to having her doors kicked in?
By dutch
muz wrote:
dutch wrote:We always lock our door at all times, not because of this because her mate has a habbit of just walking in home and away style, and i watch tv naked. But being serious when she was renting with friends a few years ago the front door was kicked off the hinges in seconds. So a locked door, especially a pvc one is no obstacle.
So she's no stranger to having her doors kicked in?

Lol was waiting for that. I had written her door but changed it lol.
By Omni
In this day and age with the once great country going to hell in a handbasket, its a sign of the times with liberal PC do-gooders and immigrants with their ray guns. Its just like old Soviet Russia, the lunatics have taken over the asylum, did our ancestors really fight two World Wars for this? We need to make Britain about Britain again and take back this country, i'm not being racist because I have a friend who is a darkie.
By Omni
I was hoping to write a lot more but I ran out of CTRO cliches about the impending doom of the UK - I'm sure there must be loads that i've missed but I was drawing a blank.
By bluntcap
I always lock my door, been drilled into me since a kid, no matter what, once you go into the house lock the front door.
dutch wrote:I blame the jews.
By J
eatthis wrote:
I know he is a pita but I don't think crowbar cocless was there.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]