The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Liam Type-R
V-TEC wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:Sad that you cant even go in to your own house without locking it up behind you.

Oh and i wouldve stabbed him in the eye with the key as i handed it to him and caught the crowbar as the other swung for me and stuck it up his arse, then run after the corsa and dragged him out the window by his penis shoving it down his throat half way out.
Now thats a video I would like to see. :lol:
Because you like to see willys and bums?
By RoBMX
If i lived somewhere where i felt the need to lock all the doors and windows behind me and hide behind he sofa with a taser all night i think i would just move tbh. Although i might have tried giving him the keys to the gf's car then locking the dorr when he left, maybe. Depends how smart he looked.

I might hire pissflap crowbutt to hide in the bushes by my front door and roundhouse anyone who approaches.
By bearman
RoBMX wrote:If i lived somewhere where i felt the need to lock all the doors and windows behind me and hide behind he sofa with a taser all night i think i would just move tbh. Although i might have tried giving him the keys to the gf's car then locking the dorr when he left, maybe. Depends how smart he looked.

I might hire pissflap crowbutt to hide in the bushes by my front door and roundhouse anyone who approaches.
Doesn't need to be that extreme, just basically making sure no-one can stroll in off the street through your front door. One third of all burgalries are based on oppurtunistic events so is it really that big a deal to pull the handle up when you shut the door? What advantages are there to leaving a door open anyway?
By RoBMX
bearman wrote:What advantages are there to leaving a door open anyway?
I like the breeze.
By Magic-R
civictyper45 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:front door wasnt locked and theres a audi s3 on the drive what do you expect? :wink:
fuckoff, they were relaxing in their living room, nobody is expecting someone to burst in like that. no excuse.
relaxing by leaving the front door unlocked :scratch:?

Exactly i know many people who lock the door behind them once they go in, its pretty easy for someone to sneak into a house if your in another room and not be heard.
By ShaunCTR
Blimmin 'eck!!! :shock:

So were the occupants in the house threatened imto handimg over the keys also is that some sort of weapon in one of their hands, looks like a gun to me??

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]