The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By steve184
They guy I sold it to just messaged me to say it was stolen , looks like back off a lorry job, gutted as was my pride and joy
Reg bd54xse 2004 in Essex area, had window tints and hid kit, front bumper was in need of tlc
If you spot please message me thanks
By Genga
steve184 wrote:They guy I sold it to just messaged me to say it was stolen , looks like back off a lorry job, gutted as was my pride and joy
Reg bd54xse 2004 in Essex area, had window tints and hid kit, front bumper was in need of tlc
You miss it that much?

Something has struck in my head though that he might be trying to pull a sneaky one
By steve184
Genga wrote:
steve184 wrote:They guy I sold it to just messaged me to say it was stolen , looks like back off a lorry job, gutted as was my pride and joy
You miss it that much?

Something has struck in my head though that he might be trying to pull a sneaky one
Sorry don't understand what your saying !?,
And yes I miss it that much only car I have ever had that has never ever let me down 4 years off hassle free driving been to Europe etc with that car , I'm gutted I sold it ,
steve184 wrote: ....yes I miss it that much only car I have ever had that has never ever let me down 4 years off hassle free driving been to Europe etc with that car , I'm gutted I sold it ,
The reliability of these cars is great when maintained correctly. :cool: :salut:
Did it have any unique parts? something you might recognize in pictures? I'd check eBay and things just incase it's being stripped for parts you see. As I said, hope he gets it back in one piece. :salute:
By steve184
GMballistic wrote:
steve184 wrote: ....yes I miss it that much only car I have ever had that has never ever let me down 4 years off hassle free driving been to Europe etc with that car , I'm gutted I sold it ,
The reliability of these cars is great when maintained correctly. :cool: :salut:
Did it have any unique parts? something you might recognize in pictures? I'd check eBay and things just incase it's being stripped for parts you see. As I said, hope he gets it back in one piece. :salute:
I have told the guy to keep his eyes peeled on eBay , pistonheads etc
I hope for his sake it's found , as he was a young guy,
By Magic-R
yella wrote:Why are these nicked so much.

Probably parts, mainly the engine I'd imagen. Even more attractive if it comes with aftermarket parts plastered all over it. It's a sad world.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]