The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
smithy830 wrote:now found, dent in wing, wheel smashed off, insurance have written it off.
:bigcry:
Never the same after the scum have got there hands on the car. Sorry it didn't end better, ...like with the scum dead :bad-words:
GMballistic wrote:
smithy830 wrote:now found, dent in wing, wheel smashed off, insurance have written it off.
Never the same after the scum have got there hands on the car. Sorry it didn't end better, ...like with the scum dead :bad-words:
tbh if my car was nicked I'd rather it get written off by the insurers and get paid out, rather than having it back in one piece knowing it's been hammered.
b2ast wrote:sorry to hear about that was it taken with keys as audis are impossible to take without keys
smithy830 wrote: stolen in house burglary with the keys was my mates black audi a4 2.5 v6 cabroilet (red roof and rs6 wheels so very distinctive)
2002 reg but on private plate - 68 ghw
if seen please call carl 07737969696 or police
thanks.
:salut:
trancem wrote:
GMballistic wrote:
tbh if my car was nicked I'd rather it get written off by the insurers and get paid out, rather than having it back in one piece knowing it's been hammered.
This.
b2ast wrote:sorry to hear about that was it taken with keys as audis are impossible to take without keys
smithy830 wrote: stolen in house burglary with the keys was my mates black audi a4 2.5 v6 cabroilet (red roof and rs6 wheels so very distinctive)
2002 reg but on private plate - 68 ghw
if seen please call carl 07737969696 or police
thanks.
b2ast wrote:sorry good to hear that you got it back
tonyb86 wrote:It was written off dude so he didnt :bigthumb:
:lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]