The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
hey up everyone, my mates vauxhall astra nurburgring was stolen on tuesday in leeds reg plate DO88 LEX, proberly re-reged now only way to tell is debaged on the back but dont really help, just paid 15k for it from carpeople & already been nicked!!!

Any sightings will be much appreciated, if anyone sees it please call the police or let me know

cheers :thumbup:
bornlucky1 wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:Has been found in garage stripped 2 bits all the parts was in his house & the engine was in the garage with the car, the idiot listed all the items on eBay so the police traced his ip address... What a clever f**ker!!!
stupid twit
Was he local?
Yeah halton moor really realllly ruff estate just can't believe he listed it on eBay :lol: dooble is fuming :lol:
Kieran_CTR wrote:
scot wrote:does it get classed as a write off then?
Yeah it was the alloys & the shell want found must of sold the wheels & scapped the shell
the shell will probably end up cut up in a field or reservoir somewhere.

Theres an old quarry up from my dads place with a large pond type thing where they used to mine for coal, they emptied it about five years ago and dragged out over twenty motors :shock:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]