The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
Jake wrote:
white-n-black wrote:Shouldve riped the tracker out must be amatures!
Depends if you can find them. On mercs they bury them in the hardest to find places and change were they put them.
ripping trackers out is soo yesterday just buy a gps blocker cheap as 15 pounds off ebay and the tracker is useless oops shouldnt have said this... :laughabove:
civictyper45 wrote:
will_ wrote:Civictyper45 stole it.
I clearly didn't steals it Becouse it has been found :roflmao:
No I'm only messing though I just don't see how they took this without the keys?:scratch:
Theres no way they took it without the keys unless they have there own set of box's with the key
white-n-black wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
No I'm only messing though I just don't see how they took this without the keys?:scratch:
Theres no way they took it without the keys unless they have there own set of box's with the key
Bang on mate near enough impossible to try and hot-wire it so I think it was the previous keeper maybe
civictyper45 wrote:
white-n-black wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
Bang on mate near enough impossible to try and hot-wire it so I think it was the previous keeper maybe
Ye you cant hotwire these only keys or box's :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]