The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
The car is now in the hands of the PSNI, Steve has not seen the car therefore doesnt know its over all condition.
Without going into too much detail, the car was offered forsale back to Steve by the thieves, but the police intercepted the car before the money was exchanged. the car was found parked off the lisburn road in belfast, i would assume as stated, around tates ave. Fantastic news indeed, and time to lock it up well. :salut:
Around 10pm I got a call from a guy called pearse of a local forum, he passed the car sitting in ashley avenue just off tates avenue, I rang the cops straightaway, and directed them too it, pearse waited near the car until they arrived too.

Pearse is an absolute living legend for the info he provided for the return of the car.
The policeman who phoned me to say the car had been defo got, said the car looks ok, In the dark anyway. But the head unit was missing. He didnt get looking in round it much more, Its going to CIS for fingerprinting either this afternoon or in the morning.
:WOOT
Last edited by Turbo-Type-R-Manda on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbo-Type-R-Manda wrote:I recieved a call about 8 last night, from a guy offering the car back, steve was going to pay the ransom for the car too. Around 10pm I got another call from a guy called pearse of a local forum, he passed the car sitting in ashley avenue just off tates avenue, I rang the cops straightaway, and directed them too it, pearse waited near the car until they arrived too.

Pearse is an absolute living legend for the info he provided for the return of the car.
The policeman who phoned me to say the car had been defo got, said the car looks ok, In the dark anyway. But the head unit was missing. He didnt get looking in round it much more, Its going to CIS for fingerprinting either this afternoon or in the morning.
:WOOT
Glad you are getting it back as for cops doing fingerprints , They just want to go for a spin :lol:
Hope they havent done any damage
bluntcap wrote:Yea the car's back to owner, brilliant news, spotted by a fella on a local forum as well.

The car is awesome! So fast :twisted:
When it works and its not raining :lol:

Glad to hear you got it back though! :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]