The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
COSMIC T.C wrote:So sorry to hear malakie. No more fn2 pics at jae now.

Glad everyone is ok.

Hope it sorted with little hassle. :salut:
I hope he gets a new car by then. He makes me laugh too much not to turn up.
J wrote:
COSMIC T.C wrote:So sorry to hear malakie. No more fn2 pics at jae now.

Glad everyone is ok.

Hope it sorted with little hassle. :salut:
I hope he gets a new car by then. He makes me laugh too much not to turn up.
This.
tonyb86 wrote:
Malakie wrote:ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE ENGINE NUMBER IS ON THE K20 ENGINE AS ONE HAS COME UP FOR SALE IN MY LOCAL AREA AND I WANT TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
Just looked in my manual and on the ep3 it looks to be to the right hand side of the i-vtec cover :thumbup:
i know you have an fn2 but would have though it would be the same place .
Malakie wrote:ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE ENGINE NUMBER IS ON THE K20 ENGINE AS ONE HAS COME UP FOR SALE IN MY LOCAL AREA AND I WANT TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
Deffinately go check it out mate!!!

lil info on engine number i dug out using google incase you didnt find anything-
Also drop a PM to one of the vendors such as TDI or unit 8 , cpl etc to ask them where to look.
Info i found-
There's a sticker I believe on the timing chain cover. On it, it should say something like:

2PRC-0A01E 267 1
K20A-3604483

OR

2PRB-AA000 270 1
K20A2-14022221

PRB = Type-S ECU
PRC= Type-R ECU
PNF = Base ECU
The VIN is located at the back of the engine, underneath the halfshaft. There should also be one on the transmission which should match if you bought a complete swap from the same car.
Is that like a number stamped on back of engine, on left, next to where the manifold should be bolted. Above blue bolt to the left.??
a2 cams are 3 lobe. you can also look at the sticker on the timing chain cover. but looking at the cams and block stamp are you're best bet. ecu, intake manifold, trans, etc can all be switched
They stamp the block by the starter under the intake manifold. The intake manifolds for the base are completely different than on the type-S
Above info was collected from k20.org, club rsx and honda tech. hope it helps.
poo man!! really sorry to hear about that. ive got cctv too, i bet its a whol lot worse seeing the scum bags do it!! :bad-words: . i had my old moped stolen from my garage before i bought my ctr. it was known around my area as alot of people knew how much had been spent on it (thousands), so a local pikie family unbolted my very 'secure' garage door, and made off with it + my £350 shoei helmet :sad: .

just hope you get some news out of this mate. atleast everyones ok, eh.

goodluck matey :bigthumb:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]