The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
civic ep2 wrote:i keep a keen eye out in the west midlands most likely its here or in liverpool
Most likely its been thrown through a shop window then stripped for parts and scraped or its cruising round on false plates with little chavtastic burglers out every night isn't it!!! I watch too much traffic cops :thumbup:
tuf wrote:
Malakie wrote:Wasn't my engine, the search continues.
Did you fond the location of the engine numbers?
Be good to know pal :thumbup:
Yeh, you wouldn't find them unless the engine was outside of the car.

It's on the block itself below the starter motor. Right hand side of your engine as you look at it in the engine bay.
white-n-black wrote:
civic ep2 wrote:i keep a keen eye out in the west midlands most likely its here or in liverpool
Most likely its been thrown through a shop window then stripped for parts and scraped or its cruising round on false plates with little chavtastic burglers out every night isn't it!!! I watch too much traffic cops :thumbup:
haha me too
Malakie wrote:
tuf wrote:

It's on the block itself below the starter motor. Right hand side of your engine as you look at it in the engine bay.
Cool, thanks for that dude :thumbup:

Keep an eye on ebay for any parts turning up.

I had a similar thing where someone smashed the rear windscreen to my car at night, never told anyone about it and just parked my car in garage at the same time at night and left it there. A week later a lad mentions to me about my smasehd windscreen, and i had told no one about it :lol:
Safe to say he got what was coming to him...
tuf wrote:
Malakie wrote:
tuf wrote:

Cool, thanks for that dude :thumbup:

Keep an eye on ebay for any parts turning up.

I had a similar thing where someone smashed the rear windscreen to my car at night, never told anyone about it and just parked my car in garage at the same time at night and left it there. A week later a lad mentions to me about my smasehd windscreen, and i had told no one about it :lol:
Safe to say he got what was coming to him...
very clever mate :boxing:
Hi mate, just wondering if this could be any help. One of my mates needed an engine for a EP3, so I found http://pistonheads.com/sales/2367943.htm on pistonheads but had suspicions that its a FN2 engine, anyways we went down to see it anyway as he was giving it cheap, the engine numbers had been "grinded" off which put us straight off....

Oh and its not in the car.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]