The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By civictyper45
well as the title says woke up yesterday morning and my cars gone from the drive ?
whats happened is i used to own like a lickle civic vti that i always used to fall back on if i needed to and it used to be parked up on the drive.... :scratch:

heres the original thread..
http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/view ... 4&start=20

and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed :-|
By JackA
sorry to hear it mate, they'll nick anything these days.
i'm surprised it started if it hasnt been run for ages lol.
By J
and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed
Well that will teach you to try and fiddle the sytem.
By sn:afu
J wrote:
and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed
Why was he trying to fiddle the system? What he had done makes perfect sense if it was only used on rare occasions.

Sorry to hear about it dude, hopefully it'll turn up again (in one piece!)
sn:afu wrote:
J wrote:

Why was he trying to fiddle the system? What he had done makes perfect sense if it was only used on rare occasions.

thanks alot dude quite gutted to be honest not many about it wasnt worth alot to many people but it was alot to me theres hadly any about these days .. :sad:

what system was i supposedly trying to fiddle? :scratch:
By tuf
fuktards who ever stole it :bad-words:

What a car to be stolen :sad: :sad:

Hope you find it pal. Most likely it might be stripped so look out online for parts for sale, or the car might turn up for sale locally as some thieving c*nts are thick barst@ards!
By Rossco
civictyper45 wrote:and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed :-|
:roflmao:
By jymmm
Rossco wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed :-|

is a :roflmao: really needed ?
By Rossco
jymmm wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Yep. "Hardly ever used". Riiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttt. So rather than paying a mere £100 or so a year for third party insurance, he continually paid for cover notes on these 'rare occassions'?

Serves him right. Hopefully he didnt bother contacting the police - what with the low regard he holds for them and all..........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
By J
sn:afu wrote:
J wrote:

Rossco wrote:
jymmm wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Yep. "Hardly ever used". Riiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttt. So rather than paying a mere £100 or so a year for third party insurance, he continually paid for cover notes on these 'rare occassions'?

Serves him right. Hopefully he didnt bother contacting the police - what with the low regard he holds for them and all..........

:bigthumb:
By civictyper45
Rossco wrote:
jymmm wrote:
Rossco wrote:

:stfu:
By civictyper45
J wrote:Please explain how you use the car once in a while and it was not insured.
becouse i only used to use it when we went santa pod or other odd occasions and just did as of when needed... and the insurance on that wasn`t a mere 100 pounds it was like around the 1900 mark so wasn`t any point for what i used it for...

and am sure many people have cars on the driveway that arn`t insured??? :scratch:
Last edited by civictyper45 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By J
civictyper45 wrote:
J wrote:Please explain how you use the car once in a while and it was not insured.
becouse i only used to use it when there we went santa pod or other odd occasions and just did as of when needed... and the insurance on that wasn`t a mere 100 pounds it was like around the 1900 mark so wasn`t any point for what i used it for...

:scratch:

Either I am stupid but that does not make any sence.
By civictyper45
J wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
becouse i only used to use it when there we went santa pod or other odd occasions and just did as of when needed... and the insurance on that wasn`t a mere 100 pounds it was like around the 1900 mark so wasn`t any point for what i used it for...

:scratch:

Either I am stupid but that does not make any sence.
edited specially for you ... :bigthumb:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]