The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
J wrote:
and the worse bit is it wasnt insured as it wasnt used hardly ever only like once in a rare occasion and just used to use temp cover on it as of when needed
Well that will teach you to try and fiddle the sytem.
Fiddling the system lol if it was a fiddle it wouldnt be allowed would it :roll:

Sorry to hear it mate hope it turns up :salut:
JackA wrote:
I need VTEC wrote:Surely you must have thought 'Gee, what's going to happen if it gets stolen or vandalised?' when you thought about your little money saving scheme.

If you didn't think about that consequence, then its unfortunate but thats life and maybe you won't make that stupid mistake again. Perhaps also, don't advertise your lack of insurance on an easily accessible public forum again. Anyone on here who canvasses forums could go 'His next run about is an easy target' perhaps. It happens.

Also, if you're not after attention or sympathy, I don't know why you posted this? Since none of us can help you, it smacks of 'Please feel sorry for me today'.
At no point did he say 'please feel sorry for me'

Like he said, he's just making use of the forum, hopefully spreading the word and increasing his chances in finding it. seems harsh that after having his car nicked you also seem to think he's on a forum begging for sympathy? fornicate me if my ctr got stolen i'd want every man and his dog to know about it.

Lots of people have temporary insurance cover on cars they use for track. its easy in hindsight to say EVERYTHING outside should be insured but lets be honest, we all think 'it'll never happen to me' don't we?
:salut:
By ScottyNHB
So, because the car wasn't insured on an annual basis you guys think that it was ok for his car to get stolen and also, he deserved to have it stolen?

Should find the guy who stole it for no other reason than to just shake his hand for teaching the OP a lesson.

Get real guys, stop playing the moral high ground. It's easy to criticise someone else's actions but don't forget that the majority would fail a roadside VOSA test and or an insurance inspection carried out at random to ensure your K&N and Toda back box is declared.

Can't believe some of the replies here.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]