The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By outrima
I know i dont post on here too often, but hopefully Evostu and the rest of the admin wont mind me posting this.

Im posting this on behalf of a good friend, and fellow admin on civicjordan.co.uk, Laurence, who unfortunatly had his Jordan stolen this morning. If anyone see's or hears anything, then please get in contact!

Hi Guys,
Just to let you know and hopefully you guys can help. My car was stolen last night from a Bodyshop in Kintore, Aberdeenshire. Between the hours of 11-5am. Most likely it was 3am I'm led to believe. It was stolen with an Alfa Romeo which was found in Kingswells, Aberdeen, abandoned with its petrol light on. My car was near to the light coming on, so hopefully it's the same deal. My car is still M.I.A though

Car spec and pics incase anyone trys to sell you anything.

Exterior:
OEM EK9 Headlights
OEM EK9 Rear Spoiler
OEM EK9 Rear facelift lights (fitted tonight, thanks again Steven)
Smoothed front bumper with amber fogs (soon to be replaced with an oem front bumper)
EK9 Grill
OEM Honda Access Wind Deflectors
Rear 3 windows tinted
Smooth boot

Suspension/wheels:
D2 Street Coilovers
Password JDM 3 Point strut brace
Beaks rear lower tie bar
Spare standard wheels powdercoated gloss black
Rays Engineering Volk TE37 in Y-56 with black Rays decals and Rays valve stems
Muteki forged black lug nuts
Michelin Pilot Exalto 2's all round 195/50/15

Engine Mods:
B&M Race short shifter
OEM EK9 4-2-1 Manifold
De-cat
Mugen B Pipe
Mugen Twin Loop back box
AEM V2 Induction kit
Apexi AFC Neo Fuel/Vtec controller
Spoon Rocker cover
Spoon Kevlar carbon spark plug cover
Spoon Oil Cap
Spoon Radiator Cap
Spoon Socks
Spoon Radiator mount
Password JDM fender washers
Password JDM radiator plate
Tein Bonnet Dampers
Skunk2 Battery Tie down
Tegiwa Black Aluminium A/C Bracket (still to fit)

Interior:
OEM EK9 Carbon dial surround
OEM EK9 Steering wheel
OEM EK9 TypeR-x pedals (still to fit)
OEM EK9 Drivers window switch
2x Black Recaro speeds with yellow stitch and Recaro badge
2x OEM EK9 Seat rails
OEM DC2 Rear seat, restitched with yellow stitch
OEM EK9 Gaitor, restitched with yellow stitch
Skunk2 Weighted gear knob
JVC KD-AVX2 DVD Head unit with 3.5" display
Infinity front speakers
Infinity 6x9s

Any help appreciated

Laurence
By EvoStu
Not good. I did think it was yours at first Alex. Still its another good car gone and I really do hope these scroats die in a fireball.
By Tomw88
outrima wrote:Just to say, the car has now been found, and is back with the owner!

Thanks to anyone who was on the lookout though! :thumbup:
Good news :thumbup:

any damage to it?
By outrima
The car was found in the same town, not overly far away. Not damage that im aware of, but his EK9 spoiler, Spoon socks and Password JDM strut brace all missing, apart from that, everything was there!

Not too sure if the thief has been caught though.
outrima wrote:The car was found in the same town, not overly far away. Not damage that im aware of, but his EK9 spoiler, Spoon socks and Password JDM strut brace all missing, apart from that, everything was there!

Not too sure if the thief has been caught though.
look out for them coming up for sale on your forum!

You sold yours now alex?
By outrima
Nah mine is still here Dan. Infact, in alot better condition than when it was at Brands last year! Tidyed it up ALOT over the past year, replaced most things mechanically, and she's looking mint.
But, i am in two minds as to wether to sell it. I know i will regret it SO much, but i fancy something a bit quicker, and something i can perhaps enjoy more on a trackday (i would NEVER track the Jordan!)

Who knows really, its just trying to find dry storage for it, would be a shame to keep putting miles on it, and keep it as low as possible (still only 40k!)
By jacko123
was just about to post saying i saw it at the pod on sunday!! Glad the owner got her back, it really is a stunner! The thieves must of been really thick, stealing such a distinctive car & keeping in the same town?! :scratch:
By tuf
Damn what a car to be stolen!!!!! really gutted for you.

I might just strap a bomb to my car connected to a mobile phone, so if mine gets nicked, il give that mobile a ring and booom, blow the scrotes off the face of this planet! :bad-words:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]