The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By DANCTRs-o-t
Hey guys just a quick heads up. Woke up this morning to find a set of keys and an Arden blue Astra VXR missing from outside. Reg number is S18DMW. Any sughtings or info will be much appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by DANCTRs-o-t on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CTRpoverty
That blows :bad-words:

Stick the location in the title so it may stand out any one skim reading the topics before work in the same area
By DANCTRs-o-t
Newannaive wrote:yours..?
yea
By DANCTRs-o-t
Bang on, ignored the other car keys didn't look for money or anything. Went straight for the key to mine.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Twist Marks arm to use one of his motors as he has far too many cars for one man and they mainly sit in his drive doing f**k all.....

Chris
By DANCTRs-o-t
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Twist Marks arm to use one of his motors as he has far too many cars for one man and they mainly sit in his drive doing f**k all.....

Chris

Haha there's that rather pimp s2k doing nothing lol
By DANCTRs-o-t
Whether I get it back or not I don't want to keep it now, looks like I'll be S15 shopping soon.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
DANCTRs-o-t wrote:
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:Dan - Sorry to hear the news mate, can only imagine how you feeling :bad-words:

Chris

Haha there's that rather pimp s2k doing nothing lol
Twist his arm - it sits there doing nothing except growing moss! You should actually consider buying it as it has all the right bits and you would love it!

Chris
By DANCTRs-o-t
I keep telling him he should let me have it lol. Insurance is sky high on them though that's the only issue.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]