The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
putting this up to raise some interest for a friend.

stolen BMW 530d m sport 2005, midnight blue

"Please let me know if you hear of any of the following items for sale - some are more noticable than others.

I had the car advertised on Pistonheads. Please learn from my mistake and trust no-one, even those who come accross as being genuine people.I was selling the car and basically i was scammed from a viewer, he strung out a very convincing story and i unfortunitly fell in it... He set up a decoy and drove off in the bloody car! I managed to grab hold of the door handle and skidded along the ice but then i caught grip and was dragged along the side of the car, the handle broke off and i rolled to a halt. A police car had randomly turned up about a minute later, we tried to chase but he was gone.

Electric guitar - Union Jack on its body made by Epiphone, it was in a black hard case.

Black iphone

white laptop - sony viao

2 tv screens for the back of the car

my wallet (brown with all my cards and driving license etc)

wii with 6 games, WW2 flight game, star wars,

brown leather brief case

yellow tool box with usual tools

old style ipod with around 4200 tunes of random music

Black book of music cds (around 60)

BMW 530d m sport 2005, midnight blue"
dandemoraliser wrote:i'll tell me mate who works in surrey police..... :lol:

you got net in the 'stan then mark?

cheers dan. an old work friend notified me about his car. not good news, especially with all that gear in it.

yeah we get access out here which is handy. keeping my eye out for a k-pro. might have to treat myself as im out here!!!
i agree there is alot of stuff that was in there. he was keeping it in there over the christmas period.

i know this guy very well and he loves his cars and is not a scammer in anyway thanks.

cheers for your helpful comments.
Surely you would pick a wardobe or the loft to hide your presents? I mite have a look out for one of these, must be huge boot space and I'm looking to buy a jaccuzi soon. Unfortunate buy hey ho, thats what insurance is for I guess.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]