The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By bornlucky1
Rossco wrote:
RM CYA wrote:
t2pkm wrote:reported it to the police but thay wernt really that interested
sounds about right mate!!! and they wonder why people sort things out themselves. usless C-NTS!!!

sorry to hear that mate. hopefully they dont come back
Enlighten me as to what they could have done? Im intrigued........
Finger-printed the brick.........
By PH47MF
bornlucky1 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
RM CYA wrote:
sounds about right mate!!! and they wonder why people sort things out themselves. usless C-NTS!!!

:lol: possible? :scratch: :roll:
By DM
m1ke wrote:
Pimpslider wrote:
dutch wrote:what dvd was it :?:
I too was wondering this. The fact it was late and in the dark leads me to believe it may have been a 'special interest' dvd :roll:
The fact he had no pants on gives it a way.

I'd have run out with a stonk on dripping, he definitely wouldn't have come back then.
That had me in fits of laughter, could just imagine the guy running away

*Scrap that i aint getting bummed*
By rory-d
GSCTR wrote:Thing that gets me, if you'd stopped him and battered himself (well i would of done), you'd probably get done for it! But good news u got to him before he did any damage!

Yep i found that out the hard way.
Last edited by rory-d on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By J
m1ke wrote:
Pimpslider wrote:
I too was wondering this. The fact it was late and in the dark leads me to believe it may have been a 'special interest' dvd :roll:

I'd have run out with a stonk on dripping, he definitely wouldn't have come back then.
I laughed...........lots.
By Mark83
bornlucky1 wrote:
Rossco wrote:
RM CYA wrote:

The brick sounds like an innocent party to me.

Unfortunately, holding a brick is not a criminal offence so why would the police do anything. No crimes have been committed and I would hope actual crimes would be their priority.
By yella
makesure you report it so the police know its happening in your area, may get a few more drivebys.

Are pat and Carl near you, they'd love that sort of thing
By Mike88
.......You cant finger print a brick unless its on CSI. They would do it with a laser from a helicopter underwater. Anything is possible on CSI.
By FireBIade2
if he was on your property then at least it trespass, I'd like to have seen what his excuse would have been. It's probably not the first time your car has been scoped out by this lad, you'd have know that if you'd got a cctv cam.
By mat
if i was you i'd leave the car with nothing in it, the glovebox and centre console pocket open and take the parcel shelf out.

remove temptation.

mat.
By Carlie
Mike88 wrote:.......You cant finger print a brick unless its on CSI.
They fingerprinted a brick when my neighbours were having an neighbourly tiff and were busy putting each other's front windows / car windscreens through. :lol:
Buster2011 wrote:Is it just me or does no one realise this thread was from a year ago???
:lol: Epic thread revival.
By haggis
rory-d wrote:
GSCTR wrote:Thing that gets me, if you'd stopped him and battered himself (well i would of done), you'd probably get done for it! But good news u got to him before he did any damage!

Yep i found that out the hard way. Was locking up the house before bed one sat night and saw two people hanging round my car which at this time was a teg type r. Went and got my brother from his bed and we went downstairs. Just as we got to the bottom of the stairs the car alarm went of. We went out and caught them in the act so give them a bit of a doing and held them to the police arrived. Ended up getting a 6 month prison sentence suspended for two years. Legal system a bit unfair.
that really sucks mate!

i hate this country and its backwards legal system
By Arran
Evostance wrote:
m1ke wrote:
Pimpslider wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:laughabove:
By Arran
Buster2011 wrote:Is it just me or does no one realise this thread was from a year ago???
True. :scratch:
By Seiki
t2pkm wrote:cheaky gits i was watching that new film taken with liam neeson in it no franky vorn boys
One one where they knick his identity? Good film
By b0t13
Seiki wrote:
t2pkm wrote:cheaky gits i was watching that new film taken with liam neeson in it no franky vorn boys
One one where they knick his identity? Good film
no, taken is the one where his daughter is kidnapped and used as a prossy, its better than 'unknown' which ur thinking of,

if i caught someone braking into my car id kick them to death, drag them into the house, place a knife in his hand then call the police ;)
By bornlucky1
Sp1 wrote:You should have ran out there in your scrunts. Add to the fear factor :evil:
:lol: I once heard someone trying to kick the front door in during the night, i ran through the house shouting and screaming, naked, with a hardon, grabbing the first weapon that came to hand, only to find that the massive noise, wasnt the door getting kicked in at all but a massive mirror we had hanging on the living room that had chosen to fall of the wall at 5am and smash to pieces (which i assumed was the porch window smashing). And to make matters worse the weapon i had lifted was the dvd remote.

To this day my mrs asks me if i was going to shag the burglar or put him on pause.
By FireBIade2
bornlucky1 wrote:
Sp1 wrote:You should have ran out there in your scrunts. Add to the fear factor :evil:
:lol: I once heard someone trying to kick the front door in during the night, i ran through the house shouting and screaming, naked, with a hardon, grabbing the first weapon that came to hand, only to find that the massive noise, wasnt the door getting kicked in at all but a massive mirror we had hanging on the living room that had chosen to fall of the wall at 5am and smash to pieces (which i assumed was the porch window smashing). And to make matters worse the weapon i had lifted was the dvd remote.

To this day my mrs asks me if i was going to shag the burglar or put him on pause.
:lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]