The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Carlie
bornlucky1 wrote:
Sp1 wrote:You should have ran out there in your scrunts. Add to the fear factor :evil:
:lol: I once heard someone trying to kick the front door in during the night, i ran through the house shouting and screaming, naked, with a hardon, grabbing the first weapon that came to hand, only to find that the massive noise, wasnt the door getting kicked in at all but a massive mirror we had hanging on the living room that had chosen to fall of the wall at 5am and smash to pieces (which i assumed was the porch window smashing). And to make matters worse the weapon i had lifted was the dvd remote.

To this day my mrs asks me if i was going to shag the burglar or put him on pause.
:lol: Both?
By Kieran_CTR
bornlucky1 wrote:
Sp1 wrote:You should have ran out there in your scrunts. Add to the fear factor :evil:
:lol: I once heard someone trying to kick the front door in during the night, i ran through the house shouting and screaming, naked, with a hardon, grabbing the first weapon that came to hand, only to find that the massive noise, wasnt the door getting kicked in at all but a massive mirror we had hanging on the living room that had chosen to fall of the wall at 5am and smash to pieces (which i assumed was the porch window smashing). And to make matters worse the weapon i had lifted was the dvd remote.

To this day my mrs asks me if i was going to shag the burglar or put him on pause.
:roflmao: that is one of the funniest things I have read in my life thanks for making me laugh so hard pal Beauty that espescially the ending :lol:
By bornlucky1
Kieran_CTR wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

:roflmao: that is one of the funniest things I have read in my life thanks for making me laugh so hard pal Beauty that espescially the ending :lol:
You're welcome mate, that was around eight years ago now, i now have a philips tv, and the remote is huuuge, i pity the next burglar (or falling mirror) :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]