The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
On my way to work this morning about 5 :30 i was just pulling onto the rainford bypass when a black modded vectra gsi came past at about 130.I thought it was just someone gunning it due to empty roads but the next minute about and this is no exagiration 10 police cars came past,astra's,galaxy's,volvo's and the big jag,but there was no chance it was catching this thing,anyway got to windle island and the next miniute it came fying down the east lancs towards manchester with about 15 police cars in tow and the helicopter,so it either gave up or their upside down in a ditch dead.

Keep an eye out in local papers and new channels for this one.
Bit worrying this.

I live 2 mins from Windle Island.....
Said in this week's St Helens Star that there'd been a spate of violent burglaries for high-powered cars in the area, am being as vigilant/careful as ever but still concerning....
15 police cars in pursuit - would never be authorised. 2 traffic cars in pursuit is the norm, with others strategeically placed for containment etc. The Astra's would have been stood down as soon as the traffic cars arrive. 15 = never (we aint in the USA)
[quote="Rossco"]15 police cars in pursuit - would never be authorised. 2 traffic cars in pursuit is the norm, with others strategeically placed for containment etc. The Astra's would have been stood down as soon as the traffic cars arrive. 15 = never (we aint in the USA)[/quo

so last year mr know it all,i know what i seen so :stfu:
philly210680 wrote:
Rossco wrote:15 police cars in pursuit - would never be authorised. 2 traffic cars in pursuit is the norm, with others strategeically placed for containment etc. The Astra's would have been stood down as soon as the traffic cars arrive. 15 = never (we aint in the USA)
so last year mr know it all,i know what i seen so :stfu:
Sure you did mr exaggerator fibbing bloke. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]