The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
Nothing as yet. Police are still investigating. No reports of the car from the ANPR. Spent the entire day on the phone with various police and the insurance companies yesterday. Didn't get round to ringing TTS. Sods law its a Bank Holiday so I will have to contact them on Tuesday when they are back at work. :shock:

running this as a replacement for the time being.

Not a bad motor, not driven one before, was only a few miles away in autotrader too.
Dougie wrote:
Lol Not when my ep3 is just under 500bhp mate :-D

Case of wrong place right time for me too :evil: :evil:

Dougie
You can see my NHB behind you and the Evo. Dude you need to sort out them brakes locking up :shock: I wonder who it was with the Milarno going around Donny @ ISTS.

Marc, That is some shocking news. I am around that way allot, so will keep my eye and ears open!
FocusNick wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Lol Not when my ep3 is just under 500bhp mate :-D

Case of wrong place right time for me too :evil: :evil:

Dougie
You can see my NHB behind you and the Evo. Dude you need to sort out them brakes locking up :shock: I wonder who it was with the Milarno going around Donny @ ISTS.

Cooked my back brakes on that session mate, brand new Powerslot rear discs & Carbotech pads went on as soon as I got home :thumbup:

Dougie :thumbup:
Just seeing this now Stella - I'm fecking disgusted and disappointed for you, mucker.
Strange there's been no sightings on ANPRs - lorried away once out of the garage?
Whilst not as bad as the chap down South losing 3 cars to fire damage (1 being the 1 of 4 unique Evo RSes), you must be going through hell, just like him.
It's times like these that my piss really fecking boils and I dream of all the horrible things I'd like to do to scum of the earth like these lady gardens are.
Wiping them off the face of the planet would be the best and only solution - not hold their hands when they cry how Daddy abandoned them or never showed them any affection!
I hope you do get it back, but I'm sure if you did, it wouldn't feel the same again.
Hi Marc - obviously sorry to hear about your car, I know exactly how it feels * 2.

I was down at TTS yesterday, dropping of bits from mine and heard a little more info. As you know, it's not an obvious place and so I'm pretty certain that the S2000 engine people are linked. I was thinking about it on the drive back up, although the web site he bought it through has disappeared, if he knows what is was called on a given date, we can look up the DNS records and find who hosted it and then the Police can find out who paid the fees - its probably the best lead - shame they can't be arsed/lack the skills to do this for themselves.

The other stuff that was stolen was mainly ICEVEX intercoolers for another jap car group buy and bike pistons etc - apparently no chargers were nicked - tbh I suspect they don't even know what they have nicked.

I'll give Richard a call on Monday - its funny how my car was found not a million miles from Rochdale :?: so thats good enough reason to make it personal.

Seano
I can't believe a reputable tuner leaves customers vehicles outside overnight
Please Please dont tell me this was left OUTSIDE the business premises and then stolen with the keys from inside ?

At least it could have been locked away....................sorry to hear this its starting to sound more of a sham than the first time I heard about it
I'm not here to defend or have a go at TTS. The car was nicked period. As to how, that's for TTS, the insurance and the Police to sort out. Yes I'm pissed off with the situation, but there is nothing I can do about it. I'm fortunate to have been able to buy another vehicle until the matter is resolved, whereas it can be a major imposition for others. The copper dealing with it must have thought it demanded immediate attention as he promptly took a weeks holiday. :roll: Tha facts are: The car was delivered on the Sunday, and was entrusted to TTS - the last I saw of it. 21st - early morning wake up call. Car gone. - TTS Insurance sorting - me waiting. :-|

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]