The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
The heading says the lot.

Milano FN2. Registration N14RCF stolen from TTS Performance. Silverstone. last night some time. Just got a phone call from Richard. Fooking gutted.

Just brought the vids up to the top.
Last edited by -=Stella Artois=- on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i actually dreaded coming onto this section of the forum when i seen your name as last post.. i was hoping it wasnt your motor.. :bigcry:

not much else i can say which hasnt been said, hope you get the most positive outcome you can :thumbup:
Any other cars stolen?
Dougies was in there and so was Gunthers S2000.

It's sh-t when this happens. Mine was stolen/recovered same day but still took 4 months to get it back due to useless police and insurance idiots! :evil:
-=Stella Artois=- wrote:In the brief conversation I had with Richard this morning, the premises were broken into and they half inched the keys. They nicked some of his stock, S/C, pistons etc. etc. and broke into another car that was in the workshop. Reminds me of The Fast and the Furious!!!
I have to say, if you run a business like that and don't install a safe to keep the customers keys in or at least take them home so they're off-site, you are doing your customers and your reputation a huge disservice.

His insurance is going to pick up the tab I presume - no way should you have to claim on yours and lose a no claims bonus.

I hope you have a good outcome from all this.

I can't believe the key's are just left lying around. Might as well make them a nice plate of sandwiches as well and put a few tinnies in a cooler for them - FFS!
Mate, I`m absolutely gutted for you. !!! :bad-words:

I`ve seen you posting both on here, and TRO about the mods you`ve made, and it`s obvious you gain real enjoyment from your car.

I hope it gets resolved quickly for you bud, in a way that it is more than satisfactory for you !
tp wrote:Any other cars stolen?
Dougies was in there and so was Gunthers S2000.

It's sh-t when this happens. Mine was stolen/recovered same day but still took 4 months to get it back due to useless police and insurance idiots! :evil:
Mine was the other car broken in too, centre console with pioneer dvd headunit & the Blitz R-vit I've just fitted all gone.

No damage to my car other than forcing the glovebox open, it wasnt even locked the thick thieving Cnuts :stfu:

Good job my cars running like a dog & wont start or it would be gone also.
Im planning to strip my car out for 1/4, but not this early :roll:

Anyone point me in the right direction for a replacement console? As my feet will get chilly at night without one :wink:
Gutted for you Marc knowing how you looked after it and even if you get it back, the not knowing what's been done.

Any opinion of whether it was pure fluke yours was in there or do you think there's more to it?

Whatever happens, i hope you get the result you want.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]