The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
PJS wrote:Strange there's been no sightings on ANPRs - lorried away once out of the garage?
Quick change of plate (or removal of plate) or the ANPR can't read the illegal plate. Much more likely to be the former, they often go equipped with the plates and may have stuck them on prior to even leaving the garage :|
joel_winders wrote:theres still gangs around the north west , my boss RS4 got stolen last week, he heard them ran out of the house and as they were driving off they papped the horn ! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
Temptation to install a remote control detonator, growing.... :lol:
NyseriA wrote:
seano wrote:shame they can't be arsed/lack the skills to do this for themselves.
:roll:
That wasn't particularly a pop at Plod, but TTS had a lot of problems getting continuity - the original CID or whatever promptly went on holiday after the theft and their succession cover knew nothing about it and wern't that interested. Richard was frantically chasing all over the net to find the dodgy NW lot who kept changing their websites only to find that by the time he had re-found them the police had acted too slowly to catch up with them. They got there in the end, but it could and should have happened much quicker. There's any number of IT people on here that could have given them the answer in 5 minutes. We'd be cock all good at catching people doing 34 in a 30 or rapists, but we'd be awesome at dodgy internet fraudsters..

Seano
The help of the public in tracking down offenders is exceptionally helpful in most investigations, lack of police officers generally dictates that when you go on holiday, someone else gets your work on top of their own work and as such, generally takes a back seat.

I wish some of my a/p's or their friends would track down offenders for me :)
NyseriA wrote:
I wish some of my a/p's or their friends would track down offenders for me :)

HMI and Home office will provide you with another 100 PCSO's for your force to help you rid crime from the streets..... that's what I call value for money for the good honest taxpayer! :ymca: :bigcry:
cheapskate wrote:
lkbctr1 wrote:
joel_winders wrote:my boss RS4 got stolen last week, he heard them ran out of the house and as they were driving off they papped the horn !
:lol: :twisted:
Be interesting to see if you think it quite so amusing if someone does it to you one day.
behave yourself burk.. it is funny.. its funny because its not my car..if it was my car then i agree it wouldnt be so great..

____

stella any news mate? are tts still operating? i see they have one or two ads on ebay recently..
-=Stella Artois=- wrote:UPDATE:

Well, its only been 18 months since the disappearance of the Civic. But its been found. Well some of it. Engine managed to find its way to Bradford and the shell was found in a water sump in a disused quarry in Barnsley. Well its was at least found. :sad:
:sad: What are you driving now?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]