The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By jazzmag2k
Four years after getting my first type-r and living in some sh-t holes, I finally get my 07 stolen whilst living in a bloody lovely area.

Woke up this morning and had one of thos, where did i park my car moments knowling full well it had been on the drive.

Even worse is the fact that I was gradually moving things to my parents after splitting up with the fiancee so i had a boot full of hoarded stuff, such as a lifetime collection of pristine games consoles, all my 90's rave tapes etc haha. Never get those back.

I just hope she doesn;t come back after been raped, I'd like to swear but mods will be on me :bad-words:

:sad: :sad: :bad-words: :bad-words: :sad: :sad:
By EvoStu
Christ thats not good. How did they take it? Did they break into your house first and pinch the keys?

As long as you are ok mate, thats all that matters.

EvoStu.
They broke in the back door and took the keys from right next to the front door (would have felt worse had they got them through the letter box.

Nothing else ws taken except stuff in the car ( I have 2 360's sat in the front room ffs)

I always expected a fight on my hands for the keys, never thought they'd have got in and away so easily. Insurance are shuffle too - no courtesy car (first i knew about not having one) and sh-t in the car not covered.
By EvoStu
jazzmag2k wrote:They broke in the back door and took the keys from right next to the front door (would have felt worse had they got them through the letter box.

Nothing else ws taken except stuff in the car ( I have 2 360's sat in the front room ffs)

I always expected a fight on my hands for the keys, never thought they'd have got in and away so easily. Insurance are cup of tea too - no courtesy car (first i knew about not having one) and sh-t in the car not covered.
Hopefully it will turn up mate. Mind you, would you really want it back? :bigcry:
Its amazing how much you find out about an insurance company when you actually need to make a claim.

EvoStu,
By karl
you're right mate, if you get it back it will feel like it's been raped, but the car wouldn't bother me as much as the personal stuff in the boot :bad-words:

fecking thieving scum fcuks :roll:
By Nick
jazzmag2k wrote:Four years after getting my first type-r and living in some sh-t holes, I finally get my 07 stolen whilst living in a bloody lovely area.

Woke up this morning and had one of thos, where did i park my car moments knowling full well it had been on the drive.

Even worse is the fact that I was gradually moving things to my parents after splitting up with the fiancee so i had a boot full of hoarded stuff, such as a lifetime collection of pristine games consoles, all my 90's rave tapes etc haha. Never get those back.

I just hope she doesn;t come back after been raped, I'd like to swear but mods will be on me :bad-words:

:sad: :sad: :bad-words: :bad-words: :sad: :sad:
I always hate it when I read that one of the members on here has had it happen to them :bigcry:

I'm very sorry to hear that it happened to you mate and I'm truly glad that you and yours were not hurt at all !

All the best
Thats horrible mate, nothing i say will ease the pain of that.

Its sods law stuff thats personal gets taken as well.

Since hearing quite a few stories like this recently, i actually take my keys to bed and have them on the cabinet next to me. Plus i have a metal bar beside my bed just in case...

Hope some good news comes out of it, like they crash the car and all die, u happen to witness the accident and get to say a final few words (and lay a few boots in) to the chavs as they are laying there, dying. And the stuff in the boot emerges unscathed and your insurance give u the money to replace the car.
:thumbup:
Cheers for your kind words guys!!!

Not hoping to get it back though the stuff in the boot i'm gutted about. Photo's from holidays as a 10 year old and stuff. The cnuts!!!

Martin from halifax - i'm in nab wood but copper says it;s rife in Baildon and nabwood at the moment. Both "nice" areas of bradford. Not safe anywhere.

gutted I didn't go down fighting though. why didn't I wake up
Tidytraxxxx wrote:Sorry to hear mate, same thing happened to me in nov, Still gutted :sad: :sad:

W@nkers should crash and burn in it :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:
Just wanted to say................."same thing happened to me last May". Still gutted and a bit paranoid about security.
There are a number of additional security measures that can be taken. I've added loads to the Scooby that replaced the CTR.

It's about time the CTR MEMBERS took out some of the security features that are advertised on the net !!!!!
We all know that in another 2 months there will be 4 more cases reported on here

Can't say on here about these measures but it's time for A BIG SHAKE UP....to stop thefts of CTR's. :evil:
jazzmag2k wrote:... i'm in nab wood but copper says it;s rife in Baildon and nabwood at the moment. Both "nice" areas of bradford. Not safe anywhere.
Ooo, that's about 2mins from where I work. Just in case, I'll keep em peeled, but I suspect you won't see it again from all the similar posts :???:
Well I got a phone call the other day..... the police found my Engine. Not much use but it gives them a lead at least.

Was burgled in september in broad daylight, CID knew who'd done it and reckon he was after my EP3, the little f*cker was sent down for 18 months a couple of weeks back for a series of other burglaries. Thankfully only got my TV and a few other bits and bats. I've put 2 and 2 together and fully believe he took my FN2 so roll on 18months (well prob 9) I'll be waiting outside doncatraz for the tw@t.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]