The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By Dave.M89
NyseriA wrote:Dogs are useful, but only as a noise issue. If 5 lads want your car, do you think a mean staffy is going to keep them at bay? It's a piece of piss to disable a dog, unless it's a trained guard dog and not really one to keep at home then!

Guns are certainly not the answer, unless you want a massive increase in shootings.

My family own an extremely large estate in south africa, and i can assure you 100% that a rotweiller can easily kill 4 men. And anyway if you saw your mate having his neck ripped out of him on the floor would you dare to try and remove the dog?

But really sorry for you on this mate I know a vicous dog isn't really an option nor is a weapon I think you did the right thing just sucks such scum are allowed to walk on the streets.
By MancDave
NyseriA wrote:Dogs are useful, but only as a noise issue. If 5 lads want your car, do you think a mean staffy is going to keep them at bay? It's a piece of piss to disable a dog, unless it's a trained guard dog and not really one to keep at home then!

Guns are certainly not the answer, unless you want a massive increase in shootings.
I live in salford manchester and surprisingly this does not happen as far as im aware ??

Anyhow as for saying 5 lads against a staffy i would love them to challenge mine it would rip everyone apart thats a fact especially to protect my children :shock: Image

Anyhow feel sorry for the lad and his family wish you all the best :thumbup:
Geezo man thats some serious stuff man though id like to think id never back down in the situation u were in i would have gave them the keys. there seems to be loads of car jacking and theft and im starting to take more precations with my keys any where i drive and when i live in glasgow and there is alot of dodgey areas i steer clear of them now after reading some of these threads.
scubasteve4389 wrote:Geezo man thats some serious stuff man though id like to think id never back down in the situation u were in i would have gave them the keys. there seems to be loads of car jacking and theft and im starting to take more precations with my keys any where i drive and when i live in glasgow and there is alot of dodgey areas i steer clear of them now after reading some of these threads.
Only 3 years late with your reply :lol:
sorry to hear what youve gone through matey main thing is your and your family are okay, cars just a car man, i have alot of little chavy scroats round my area willing to nick anything for a couple of quid. as i go shooting and have a gun cabinet mounted in my bedroom, if anything like this should happen to me i would NOT hesitiate to get the 12gauge out and protect my family at any cost, f@#king scum!!!!!!!!!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]