The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By ED209
Just thought this might reassure you. As everyone probably know I am a cop and have access to crime records etc.

With all this talk of carjackings and theft's of CTR's when i was quite at work the other day i searched our force computer for details of any CTR's stolen since 1st decmber 2005........almost 8 months.

And how many Have been stolen in the Northumbria police area during that time????????

One!!!! :D

Thats very few for an area that stretches from Sunderland in the south to the scottish border and west to cumbria. Including large built up areas too. Newcastle,Gateshead,Sunderland etc.

Seems we might all worry a little to much!
Last edited by ED209 on Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mattyswe1
So does that mean I dont need to leave my 500kilo guerila Mugurka sleeping in my car over night, and that i need not carry my AK47 whilst driving to work.....

Thats good to know mate cheers...... :wink:
By dtango
Try the north west :lol:
By ASIF_CTR
Yeah try Manchester, Computer might crash with all the results........
By ED209
ASIF_CTR wrote:Yeah try Manchester, Computer might crash with all the results........
I dont have access to machesters figures. I am sure i could find out if i really tried. Depends wht there it system is like ours is sh-t hot and easy to search....come to think f it i think they bought teir computer system off us!

I might give them a bell when i am back at work and find out
By NyseriA
No, we bought it from Hull because they were selling it due to it being shuffle.

GMPICS. Searchable with a newer web based system called OPUS. I'll have a gander in a few weeks when I am next in work ;)

It is substantially more than one though, so I think that we are still suitably worried ;)
By sjw
NyseriA wrote:No, we bought it from Hull because they were selling it due to it being cup of tea.

GMPICS. Searchable with a newer web based system called OPUS. I'll have a gander in a few weeks when I am next in work ;)

It is substantially more than one though, so I think that we are still suitably worried ;)
I'm guessing that it probably won't include details of what car was the target in unsuccessful raids? My folks got their door kicked in by kids after my CTR a few years ago, while I was visiting them. (They live in Denton, for their sins) First thing the police asked when they arrived was "That your Civic Type-R then?".
By ASIF_CTR
I Used to drive to Manchester from Bristol quite often, nearly every time I would get pulled over mainly on the motorway. They said all CTR's seen heading out of Manchester get pulled over as the theives love'em. advised me to lock my doors at all times and be carefull. :evil: :evil:
By reganlives
so how many have been knicked in manchester then because I like to lick cows udders and i live in manchester and dont own one yet but when i do eventually own one i dont want it gettin knicked.
By ED209
reganlives wrote:so how many have been knicked in manchester then because I like to lick cows udders and i live in manchester and dont own one yet but when i do eventually own one i dont want it gettin knicked.
Sorry mate but i have no way of finding out stats for other areas
By NyseriA
sjw wrote:
I'm guessing that it probably won't include details of what car was the target in unsuccessful raids? My folks got their door kicked in by kids after my CTR a few years ago, while I was visiting them. (They live in Denton, for their sins) First thing the police asked when they arrived was "That your Civic Type-R then?".
POssibly, depends on how accurate the police officer wrote the attempt crime up. Should be accurate. Whether I can search that... :(

Regan, I dont know the exact figures (still on a course) but I can say for sure that I know of at least 12 that have been stolen by robbery and burglary and at least another 6 hot hatches (2x Clio 1x S3 1x Saab 93 HOT and 2x RS Focus) that have gone in similar fashion.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]