The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Know of a stolen car? Post the details here and lets find it!
By sy
sorry to hear about the lost mate, i heard about a crash in a ctr in kingsbury just the other week my mom was coming home from work and she said that there was a black ctr crashed on the bridge into another car (she did say what the other one was) i didnt take much notice of her but i live in kingsury ,that must be the same car :shock:
By night hawk black
BMW2 Type R - it was kingsbury, up north from London, near birmingham
By night hawk black
Hey some good news at last about my ctr that was stolen they have arrested some scum bag for the theft and hes going to court but prob get of lightly any way but well done boys in blue just shows they are still trying to do there jobs .
By ShaunCTR
Sorry to hear that Mate.
By algreene
night hawk black wrote:Went to see the car today - it was gutting, the back of the car on the drivers side was completely bent inwards. The wheel was actually facing the way the bumper should be. Got a few photos but dont know how to put them on!

Apparently it has been used in a few robberies and the garage said that it was seen in Kingsbury being messed around in, it lost control and hit another car (Rover). The people in the car got out and ran away. A helicopter was sent to look for them but we dont know if they found them.

The garage engineer said that he was looking on the internet and found out that they can get a spare key from your VIN number displayed in the bottom left of your windscreen. They can go to a honda dealer and get a new key issued from this. I would have thought that you needed your log book as proof of ID but he said you dont need it - very worrying. He said that you can cover the VIN number up with a piece of card etc, but it is illegal to remove. My advice is cover up you VIN number just in case. Dont know if this is true but you never know.

Just shat meself when i read that... :evil:
By dandemoraliser
you and me both. why isn't everyone nicking everyone elses cars? why stop at ctrs. i'd find me a nice new porsche or ferrari!
By night hawk black
Good question but how many theifs hang around with people who own so called super cars and lets face it for a car around £60000-£100000 its prob that bit more difficult than your average ctr or Evos to pinch so even if they do get one on the odd chance who they going to sell the break down parts to with the likes of ctrs and Evos there all over the place more of a market.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]