The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By paul.goffin
Steve I need some more bits.

I'll send you a PM :wink:
By Type R Ad
Has anyone had a reply to the pm's you are sending? just ive sent two now and no reply.
By Superbully
He runs quite a busy shop so give it some time.....
By Type R Ad
received my order in no time top quality service and well impressed with packaging top draw Dalco
By tony civic r
Will the prices be the same as your last order mate :?: :?:
By Skillz
Hi Dalco have returned your PM just need payment requirements
By Skillz
Did you get my PM Dalco :?:
By Monkey boy Kev
Skillz wrote:Did you get my PM Dalco :?:
He's on his hols at trhe mo - he'll be back monday 7th August i think.
By ShaunCTR
Is this still running?
By craigallison2001
Hi,

Hope so could do with some stuff- spent £50 last sat wish I had seen this first! need more though... don't mind buying up a bit cos you'll always get through it!

Craig
By private
Why the poor response to the question if this is still running, yet the trader is still selling on here!

This is very dissapointing, either the trader is not upto much or this shouldnt be a sticky!
By R34521
Agreed, please let us know if this discount is still valid. I am planning to order a.s.a.p before summer comes :)
By fingery
We've no reason to believe it's not active and Dalco is a genuine trader.

Only think i can say is perhaps he's not actively checking the car care section as he's more into ICE.

Drop him a PM if you're still interested in the offer.
By paul.goffin
He has been on Holiday for the last 2 weeks :wink:
By Baker86
hey looking at gettin some bits to clean my car with what do u lads recommend on using to get it to its best... i use turtel shampoo and turtel wax.... what can i get that will help get it to its best
By raz_990
Hi hoping someone can help, is Meguiars Nxt Generation Spray Wax the same as Meguiars Nxt Generation Tech Wax? might be a stupid question but on the description of each product it says they do different things, but I thought they are the same but on is spray and the other you apply with a pad.
By R-32952
mate, do you have any of that polish that comes with the little bit of clay stuff?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]