The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
Just had a day of cleaning my FN2 Type R CW's Alloys fully, check tyres and cleaning the callipers and Disks up!
I just used a soft alloy wheel brush to clean the clippers and disks with a bit of detergent i find it works best! I just dry off with kitchen roll been carefull not to remove any grease from the hub as the grease on is still good. :)
Alloys just used detergent for now but will be doing them with proper alloy wheel fallout spray next time. Still come up pretty well almost new! :D
I have run these Goodyear Eagle F1's 225/40/18 for at least 6000 miles now still look in brilliant nick! :D I will be defiantly be getting the same tyre when they need replacing. ;)

The scissor jacks i got are bloody awfull! :mad: can anybody recommend some good jacks for quick and easy use? :?:
Hi, Guys and Gal's,

Had some bad scratches on these CW Alloys! Previous owner must have been using a hard brush on them here you can see the damage.
As you can see there is some pretty bad scratching on these alloys but i have just the trick for this job today. Presenting 'T-cut colour fast scratch remover'!
I always use this stuff for scratches its brilliant. I just rub it into the scratch area with my finger or thumb which ever is most comfortable (make sure you wash you finger after). Then just rub it until the excess is removed with some kitchen roll! Easy as!
Here are the results:

Right done what i want to do with my tyres and alloys for now hears what their looking like:

Waiting for the fallout wheel cleaner to get them like new and have still got scratches to treat. 8-)

Hope there is some useful tips here peeps. :nerd: :party:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]