The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By berty182
any good? i have white alloys which are a pain to clean!
By dnz 21
Wear gloves and dont breath when using it :lol:
By berty182
dnz 21 wrote:Wear gloves and dont breath when using it :lol:
:lol: i did read somewhere that it doesn't smell great, is it a chemical smell??
By Andy-type r
berty182 wrote:
:lol: i did read somewhere that it doesn't smell great, is it a chemical smell??

If you could imagine the smell of a 60 year old tramps vagina that someone stuffed a fish supper up there over a year a go whilst urinating on it, then yes.
By berty182
Andy-type r wrote:
berty182 wrote:

If you could imagine the smell of a 60 year old tramps vagina that someone stuffed a fish supper up there over a year a go whilst urinating on it, then yes.
:roflmao: i think i will definitely wear a mask!

I'll try and put up some before and after photos, car will be going up for sale very soon so got to get her looking tip top even though she does daily :-D
By berty182
Andy-type r wrote:
berty182 wrote:

Definitely see where your coming from here, the smell is just pure sick!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]