The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By Wingnuttzz
Add a guy called Paul J Smith on Facebook, he might actually be on here too.

From memory he is just across the water, a bit of Honda enthusiast and if you've ever seen his Accord you will know the quality of his work. :bigthumb:
By J
Most tesco and asda have hand car wash. Much cheaper and after a day will look the same.
By Wingnuttzz
That's not detailing, that's paying someone a fiver to most likely scratch your car and not clean it that well.
By J
Wingnuttzz wrote:That's not detailing, that's paying someone a fiver to most likely scratch your car and not clean it that well.
Still look the same the next day.
By Just Dirk
J wrote:
Wingnuttzz wrote:That's not detailing, that's paying someone a fiver to most likely scratch your car and not clean it that well.
Still look the same the next day.
Unpolished turd
By millhouse01
Think I'll give tesco and asda a miss mate haha. Iv not got Facebook so I'll see if he's on here. Not looking to get it done until the beginning of summer anyway, just doing my homework first. Cheers for the info guys.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]