The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By Method_m
Hi which wax would be best for my NHB? I am currently looking at getting poorboys black hole glaze, but unsure if to get the nattys blue paste, or autoglyms HD wax. I will be applying it mainly by hand. Cheers
By Willst220
Dodo Juice Purple haze soft wax. AG HD works very well but awkward to apply and very temperature sensitive.
By yella
i use dodo juice supernatural. pricey by gooooooooooooood
By ChrisRyan
There is little difference in what looks best for particular colours in my experience. What applies well, buffs off easily in all weathers and has longevity gets my vote.

Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax looks the same the other week as does the Collinite 476 that I put on my NHB today. What I do know is that the Colly is easy to put on when it's qute hot like today and will last a long long time, the Meguiars is more "plastic friendly" though, I find it doesn't leave white on trim.
By steve83
Natty's paste for me, easy to apply/remove, great finish and it beads really well too.
By motty
Black Hole and Dodo juice blue velvet for sure
By w4lt0ntoffee
Tried all sorts all my old nhb ep3 back on the AG HD and SRP on the fn2 yeah its a bit dusty on polish but if you doing it by hand it buffs up nicely and it does last others I've tried polish up great but don't last half as long.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]