The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By SteveCooper
Just recently a couple of quite long annoying scratches have appeared near to my drivers door handle a couple of inches in length. They haven't gone through the black paint but you can just feel them with your nail.
So, will Megs Scratch X do the job for me and get rid of them?
Cheers.
By CosmicDaveR
I've used it a few times on them kind of scratches it's not to bad does an ok job. I go over it with a decent polish after (I used auto glym) just to put a bit of luster back into the paint as I find the scratch x leaves it a bit flat it's quite a corse compound. For the money I can't fault it does what it says I guess
By Omni
If you can catch them with your nail odds are they're too deep to polish out, may be able to reduce their appearance to an acceptable level though
By SteveCooper
I'm just getting into the detailing thing, well I lie I'm getting obsessed actually, and the more I clean the more I find. These ones are driving me mad!
The paint on the FN2 seems vey thin and frail.
I'll give it a go then. Ta
By Stevo M81
SteveCooper wrote:I'm just getting into the detailing thing, well I lie I'm getting obsessed actually, and the more I clean the more I find. These ones are driving me mad!
The paint on the FN2 seems vey thin and frail.
I'll give it a go then. Ta
Like all honda paint then :lol:
By SteveCooper
From what I've read it's nearly all Jap cars but now everyone's being made to use water based paints we will all be in the same boat soon. :(
Been down town and got some x will try it later when the paints cooled.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]