The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By EvoStu
Sp1 wrote:But your car is dirty again the same day you wash it :lol:
Not sitting in the garage its not. Never gets used mate.
By Arran
EvoStu wrote:
How many miles you covered Stu?
By EvoStu
Arran wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
How many miles you covered Stu?
Just over 16k. The majority of that mileage has been covering touring car events. Mental really.

I just use the IQ for town trips now.
By eatthis
crowmar kirkliss wrote:Im going to do what i always do and not wash it.

Thats right. because its boring and there are far more enjoyable things to do like masturbate.

I will leave all you cleaning bummers to piss about with bottles of water like the ocdF@GS you are.

when it gets dirty i will pay some eastern european guy to clean it with his sisters underwear whilst i bang her.

upt he s hitter
I wish you'd stop being so fckin diplomatic and say what you actually think!
By shaRRpy
i cleaned mine the other day with a watering can and probably used twice as much water as i do with a hose,laughable really. :lol:
By Barney
EvoStu wrote:
smartie wrote:
EvoStu wrote:The South......lulz!
Ban goes right up to the Humber on the east side.
Mostly the south though. You lot have been complaining about rain for ages.

The reservoirs near me are all full.
over flowing here too, in the proper south
By Tenzo-R
crowmar kirkliss wrote:Im going to do what i always do and not wash it.

Thats right. because its boring and there are far more enjoyable things to do like masturbate.

I will leave all you cleaning bummers to piss about with bottles of water like the ocdF@GS you are.

when it gets dirty i will pay some eastern european guy to clean it with his sisters underwear whilst i bang her.

upt he s hitter
Be carefull not to bang her too hard or her willy will pop out.
By bearman
Imagine telling some poor child without a father in africa this is what a drought is like where we are :wtf:
By J
They day it hasn't been this bad since the 76 drought. Rubbish, absolute rubbish. I was walking past the Ravensbourn stream yesterday, back in 76 there was nothing but a dried up river bed, yesterday it was as full as I have ever seen.
By smartie
J wrote:They day it hasn't been this bad since the 76 drought. Rubbish, absolute rubbish. I was walking past the Ravensbourn stream yesterday, back in 76 there was nothing but a dried up river bed, yesterday it was as full as I have ever seen.
Suspect demand is far far higher than in 76 though, plus ten times the leaks. :lol:
By J
Tbh I had to look twice. It was as full as I have ever seen in all the years.
By shaRRpy
It's all these foreign car washes using tons of the stuff.It's hard work trying to do a proper job with a watering can,especially wheels and under arches.
By bornlucky1
shaRRpy wrote:It's all these foreign car washes using tons of the stuff.It's hard work trying to do a proper job with a watering can,especially wheels and under arches.
i run a car wash and they dont use as much water as you would think , my water consumption at work is less than the average family of four household.
:salut:
By shaRRpy
I know the truck wash at my work recycles the water it uses but I doubt jonny foreigner blasting his jetwash all day is worried about water consumption.is it right that if ur washing a vehicle for business purposes ur exempt from the hosepipe ban.
By Omni
I've seen pics of the 76 drought, definitely didn't look anything like the view out of my window all day today. This will be the next massive government con, hosepipe tax, you heard it here first
By Tenzo-R
That's right, you can't water your rhubarb but "mr cash in hand aka tax exempt" can use as much as he likes. Its been raining for weeks now, only a matter of time before the hose pipe ban is in place :-D
By smartie
Women next door was watering her plants with a hosepipe yesterday, shes slightly senile, always comes out with the old "I'm 82 you know". Do I grass her up?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]