The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By Mark
What's a decent interior cleaner?

That

1. Doesn't smell like shite
2. Doesn't leave that tacky or slippy feel
3. Relatively cheap
4. Not poor boys natural look.

Cheers
By dnz 21
I take it you mean a dressing if you mention poorboys dressing? If so Gtechniq C6 Matte Dash is the only thing I use on the inside now to dress everything. Think its about £6 for 100ml
By Mark
You know the thing you apply after wiping the interior that makes it nice and new looking and smells nice.
By HWA0001
Is Gtechniq C6 Matte Dash still the best for this? Or is Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer any good? Halfrauds have 3 for 2 on cleaning products and was going to use the offer to replenish my Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo, Meguiars Tyre Endurance Gel and was looking to get a third product.
By James_M
To be Honest I am heavily into my detailing and use a lot of top products (Zymol etc) but when it comes to the interior I tend to keep it quite simple;

1. I use Megs APC to clean area's such as door checks, pedals, mats (works well if you spray APC on and agitate with a stiff brush then go back over them with a warm damp cloth and hang out to dry).

2. To clean seats/seat belts and other materials I use Autoglym interior shampoo, again spray on leave to dwell for a min or two them work area with hot damp cloth.

3. For plastics like the dash etc I use Autoglym interior foam. I hate the shiny look some dressing I have used in the past leave, but the Autoglym leaves a very clean, matt surface finish.

All of those products should tick your requirements Mark :wink:

Cant wait to do my EP now :-D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]