The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
By Hooj
I'm sure everyone has an opinion on this!

The last lot I bought was utterly sh1te and as it's just ran out, (half way through doing the second front tyre :roll: ) I will go get some more tmrw. Ideas please!

Cheers

:salut:
By Hooj
civic_type_r wrote:Autoglym is the shiz :cool:
That would make sense, I use Autoglym waxes/polishes etc and they are pretty darn good for the price. Thanks :bigthumb:
By supersione
Ive just bought the autoglym stuff and its the bizness,has lasted the whole week :WOOT
Last edited by supersione on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Taylor_Type R
Mr Anderson wrote:Megs stuff smells nice.
+1

but im thinking of trying some others...
By Josh1921
andy18s wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:Megs stuff smells nice.
X2... and it works too, lasts ages
This, much better than Auto Glym IMO
By eatthis
furniture polish i sh-t you not doesn last very long and try not to get much on the tread but it shines up well
By Tommo2007
i use some auto smart stuff, my dad uses it at work on his lorry, really good but really strong stuff, need to get it off straight away! i wear 2 pairs of latex gloves to put it on and it eats through them!
By eatthis
Tommo2007 wrote:i use some auto smart stuff, my dad uses it at work on his lorry, really good but really strong stuff, need to get it off straight away! i wear 2 pairs of latex gloves to put it on and it eats through them!
so you put something on your tyres thats extremely corosive to rubber?? :shock:
By Tommo2007
well yeah but its not done them any harm, had same tyres on for over a year, used the stuff twice now and they are fine. think if you get it off pretty much as soon as you put it on then it does the trick with no damage.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]