The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tips for getting that Show Car shine.
I'm moving into retailing some products as a side to my valeting business, and as such im putting together an order for some dodo juice products amongst other brands.

But i need your help guys, in order to know what dodo products to order i want your help by telling me which ones you use and buy most frequently or even intend to buy in the future.

Basically i dont want to be left with stock that lies on the shelf for years before selling and just want to look and buy the ones that look like they will be good sellers.

If it works out i'll be putting in for trader status (i spoke to evostu about this some time ago via pm and know prices etc) and hopefully be able to offer you guys some good deals maybe even some group buys.

Thanks guys, any help appreciated.

@ the mods,if you feel im breaking any rules here please delete this post. I dont intend to step on anyones toes. :-D
dodo juice products in my own cleaning box -
Dodo Juice - Born to be mild shampoo
Dodo Juice - Banana Armour (red car)
Dodo Juice - Blue Velvet (black roof and mirrors)
also used the Dodo Juice - Purple Haze and got along with it well (can be use don any colour)
Dodo Juice - Lime Prime polish
Dodo Juice - Red Mist Tropical (swear by this stuff)
Dodo Juice - Time to Dry
got other products aswell but there just my dodo juice products
Not a massive fan of DODO stuff but there Lime Prime and Red Mist Tropical isnt to bad. Soft touch drying towel isnt that bad either
is the wookies fist dodo?
purple haze and red mist are very very good (red mist was easily the best detail spray i tried out of 5-6) not tried red mist tropical but heard good things about it
ps dodo juice have the best naming structure in the world right now imo :bigthumb:
The Yeti is Dodo.

I don't use a lot of Dodo stuff mate, find it all bit gimmicky, and I don't fall for their marketing. I do use a Yeti Fist though, their carry all bag is good, and the only two waxes I'll touch are Supernatural and the Hybrid version. Haven't really been impressed by their other products, BTBM and Sour Power are nice shampoo's having said that. I dunno, its your call, but from a fellow professionals point of view it just isn't as good as the hype - not to say it isn't good, I just find some other products are better or the same, and often for less money...
mini bilko wrote:The Yeti is Dodo.

I don't use a lot of Dodo stuff mate, find it all bit gimmicky, and I don't fall for their marketing. I do use a Yeti Fist though, their carry all bag is good, and the only two waxes I'll touch are Supernatural and the Hybrid version. Haven't really been impressed by their other products, BTBM and Sour Power are nice shampoo's having said that. I dunno, its your call, but from a fellow professionals point of view it just isn't as good as the hype - not to say it isn't good, I just find some other products are better or the same, and often for less money...
I'm doing it from a professional point of view, I run a business and dodojuice is currently the 'in' brand when it comes to waxes, and as such it would be silly to leave it out of any product line I have. Im in negotiations with a few other products suppliers also. Others may like the product, hence why I only asked what people buy rather than of their opinion on the actual product.
True. It definately is the 'in' brand. I'm sure whatever you buy will sell, there's just too much choice in the range though, so you could end up with several of their waxes just sat on the shelf for months on end.

Must haves IMO are;

Supernatural Wax
Supernatural Hybrid Wax
Born To Be Mild Shampoo
Sour Power Shampoo
Born Slippy Clay Lube & Refills
Lime Prime
Lime Prime Light

As you know, there's tonnes of other stuff. Too much, really. I'd consider the above the essentials.

Hope this helps!
mini bilko wrote:True. It definately is the 'in' brand. I'm sure whatever you buy will sell, there's just too much choice in the range though, so you could end up with several of their waxes just sat on the shelf for months on end.

Must haves IMO are;

Supernatural Wax
Supernatural Hybrid Wax
Born To Be Mild Shampoo
Sour Power Shampoo
Born Slippy Clay Lube & Refills
Lime Prime
Lime Prime Light

As you know, there's tonnes of other stuff. Too much, really. I'd consider the above the essentials.

Hope this helps!
I've put them on the list :salut:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]